DefencePK needs you, here is how you can help us

View attachment 3102
Very complicated - all that brain dump gone to waste
Oscar, there's another complication.

To ensure security, I need you to log in to Defence.PK so we can confirm your identity by checking your IP address. I've already matched it by 90%, indicating you're likely genuine. However, because this account is special, and we've had a trusting relationship for years, I want to be extra cautious and not take any risks.

Let me know please once you have logged in and logged out on Defence.PK. Alternatively send me a message there please, whichever is easy for you

Hello,

So as you know we only have about 6 days left before the old PDF will be shut down. There is no guarantee of its final date but we assume we will no longer have access to it. I alongside my team have been working on compiling as much data as possible. That being the threads or saving the user accounts. We currently have a community of about 500 people who have successfully migrated to this new forum however as you probably know old PDF had about 230,000 registered accounts.

Thousands of members had accumulated 1000+ posts on the old PDF platform and we fear if we lose the access to Defence.PK we won't be able to confirm or match the digital footprint of users. This can lead to a lot of potential issues if the users decide to come back. I would like to request you guys to help us gather the details of as many members as possible by sharing their screenshot or by typing the following details in the post.

UsernameJoin DateNumber of PostsNumber of Likes
El Sidd05 April 20176761652818

I might know handful of people but if all of us work together and mention about 10 users. We could possibly save a list of about 5000 members.

Any alternative ideas will also be appreciated but please keep the discussion short and focused on the topic.

Thank you

Will try.

Hello,

So as you know we only have about 6 days left before the old PDF will be shut down. There is no guarantee of its final date but we assume we will no longer have access to it. I alongside my team have been working on compiling as much data as possible. That being the threads or saving the user accounts. We currently have a community of about 500 people who have successfully migrated to this new forum however as you probably know old PDF had about 230,000 registered accounts.

Thousands of members had accumulated 1000+ posts on the old PDF platform and we fear if we lose the access to Defence.PK we won't be able to confirm or match the digital footprint of users. This can lead to a lot of potential issues if the users decide to come back. I would like to request you guys to help us gather the details of as many members as possible by sharing their screenshot or by typing the following details in the post.

UsernameJoin DateNumber of PostsNumber of Likes
El Sidd05 April 20176761652818

I might know handful of people but if all of us work together and mention about 10 users. We could possibly save a list of about 5000 members.

Any alternative ideas will also be appreciated but please keep the discussion short and focused on the topic.

Thank you
I've collected details of 50 I think, in a rough format, might be one or two duplication. I won't have time to organised it till next weekend, or I can just post here as is.

below format, let me know if i should organise it, or just post it as is. It's pretty simple, ask people to go to their reactions received page, and simple copy and paste everyone who has reacted to their posts in the past couple of years, took me 30-40 minutes to collect 50, the only danger is duplication but at least you'll have the details before the site shuts.
I'll try to get more during the week, although a little busy.

Mangus Ortus Novem

SENIOR MEMBER ·
Reaction score

I've collected details of 50 I think, in a rough format, might be one or two duplication. I won't have time to organised it till next weekend, or I can just post here as is.

below format, let me know if i should organise it, or just post it as is. It's pretty simple, ask people to go to their reactions received page, and simple copy and paste everyone who has reacted to their posts in the past couple of years, took me 30-40 minutes to collect 50, the only danger is duplication but at least you'll have the details before the site shuts.
I'll try to get more during the week, although a little busy.

Mangus Ortus Novem

SENIOR MEMBER ·
Reaction score
I had a big list with around 200,000 members, but I found lots of duplicate entries. After fixing that, I removed users with fewer than 1000 posts, and now I have a list of about 7300 members.

I'm looking for 5-10 volunteers to help me finish the spreadsheet before 30th of December. You'll get a list of 250-500 users in the spreadsheet. Your job is to match their records from the PDF website. I can provide a complete tutorial, and you can use either Excel or Google Sheets for the task.

Here is an example screenshot of what it looks like.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 001314.png

In return for your help, we can express our gratitude by adding an equal number of posts and thanks to your profile for each entry you complete. If you finish 250 entries, you'll receive 250 posts and 250 thanks. The rewards double for completing 500 entries. Anyone interested?

I had a big list with around 200,000 members, but I found lots of duplicate entries. After fixing that, I removed users with fewer than 1000 posts, and now I have a list of about 7300 members.

I'm looking for 5-10 volunteers to help me finish the spreadsheet before 30th of December. You'll get a list of 250-500 users in the spreadsheet. Your job is to match their records from the PDF website. I can provide a complete tutorial, and you can use either Excel or Google Sheets for the task.

Here is an example screenshot of what it looks like.

View attachment 3111

In return for your help, we can express our gratitude by adding an equal number of posts and thanks to your profile for each entry you complete. If you finish 250 entries, you'll receive 250 posts and 250 thanks. The rewards double for completing 500 entries. Anyone interested?
I'll do it

I'll do it
Thank you so much bro. I highly appreciate it. I have split the list into 26 Alphabets and 1x unique characters (27 in total).

I have shared the dataset below, kindly choose whichever you can do. I can only thank you and add the post count + reactions in your profile for this favour. Please note, if you see 302 for C for example, you don't need to write 302 entries. If the user has less than 500 posts, you can feel free to delete it. So for C alphabet, I am expecting 200 entries in return but I will add the value of 302 posts in your account for checking it... as it says here in the end. I hope it's making sense

Thanks a lot

Username with Unique Characters = 91
Username with A = 832
Username with B = 382 ******* taken by Hiptullha
C = 302
D = 312
E = 139
F = 237
G = 217
H = 296
I = 252
J = 209
K = 296
L = 182
M = 661
N = 247
O = 87
P = 385
Q = 32
R = 312
S = 871
T = 391
U = 112
V = 115
W = 148
X = 50
Y = 69
Z = 138

Good night

Last edited:
Thank you so much bro. I highly appreciate it. I have split the list into 26 Alphabets and 1x unique characters (27 in total).

I have shared the dataset below, kindly choose whichever you can do. I can only thank you and add the post count + reactions in your profile for this favour. Please note, if you see 302 for C for example, you don't need to write 302 entries. If the user has less than 500 posts, you can feel free to delete it. So for C alphabet, I am expecting 200 entries in return but I will add the value of 302 posts in your account for checking it... as it says here in the end. I hope it's making sense

Thanks a lot

Username with Unique Characters = 91
Username with A = 832
Username with B = 382
C = 302
D = 312
E = 139
F = 237
G = 217
H = 296
I = 252
J = 209
K = 296
L = 182
M = 661
N = 247
O = 87
P = 385
Q = 32
R = 312
S = 871
T = 391
U = 112
V = 115
W = 148
X = 50
Y = 69
Z = 138

Good night
Where's the dataset?

Where's the dataset?
Select the letter I mentioned earlier for the Alphabet. For example, if you choose B, you'll receive a list of 382 usernames. Compare them with the PDF, delete rows with fewer than 500 posts, and complete information for the remaining users. Consider it as 382 posts and 382 thanks, regardless of the final spreadsheet I receive.

Alphabet H have 296 usernames starting with H

Select the letter I mentioned earlier for the Alphabet. For example, if you choose B, you'll receive a list of 382 usernames. Compare them with the PDF, delete rows with fewer than 500 posts, and complete information for the remaining users. Consider it as 382 posts and 382 thanks, regardless of the final spreadsheet I receive.

Alphabet H have 296 usernames starting with H
I'm on it, but as a reward, all I'd like to see is this thread imported to this forum:

Also the existing members, whose data have been updated please share the profile link of their PDF account in the following thread. Alternatively you can also share the screenshot which clearly states join date, number of posts and number of likes

So far about 400 accounts have been updated but we can save at least 5000 accounts.
i am banned if i remeber correctly i had elite status and 4k+ posts with same user id (newb3e) can i get my old id back on new pdf?

Screenshot_2023-12-26-08-42-44-974_com.brave.browser.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back