Israel and USA 'jammed GPS signals' in days before Iran's 300-missile launch to confuse attackers

Many months ago I have written this one.. US and west made weapons are usless. Infact they are danger to the owners themselves.. they are even dangerous when you keep them in storage

Many months ago I have written this one.. US and west made weapons are usless. Infact they are danger to the owners themselves.. they are even dangerous when you keep them in storage
Cash yaar irani’s got two dozen missiles and probably three dozen drones thru the IDF defense shield, from 1200 kms away!

Kissy Muslim country kya? Aur kissy China na Russia na India k baap k buss main nahin hae ye karna!

Believe me when I tell you this.

Iran is far ahead of all those three chutiye!

Russians ka to bhaandda phoot gya hae Ukraine main, sub k saamnay.

China aur India, Russia say bhee neechay hain in military technology.

Cash yaar irani’s got two dozen missiles and probably three dozen drones thru the IDF defense shield, from 1200 kms away!

Kissy Muslim country kya? Aur kissy China na Russia na India k baap k buss main hae ye karna!

Believe me when I tell you this.

Iran is far ahead of all those three chutiye!
I admire them they are smart people then they carry hundreds and thousand years of Persian Empire Legacy it comes in their DNA they were superpower once upon a time and they fought with the Roman Empire and westerns for centuries

I admire them they are smart people then they carry hundreds and thousand years of Persian Empire Legacy it comes in their DNA they were superpower once upon a time and they fought with the Roman Empire and westerns for centuries
Hamain junk baichta hae US aur China. Worthless junk!

Aur India ko bhee Russia aur US/EU junk baichtay hain.

Ye haqeeqat hae aur idher ghareeb migrants ko ye samajh bhee ne aata…….😝

Mods I’m sorry I’m just having a conversation with cash on a sensitive issue. I can’t say it in English because of the sensitivity issue.

I apologize.

Mods I’m sorry I’m just having a conversation with cash on a sensitive issue. I can’t say it in English because of the sensitivity issue.

I apologize.
اب کچھ بھی کسی ملک سے بھی خریدیں وہ اس ملک کے خلاف اپ استعمال نہیں کر سکیں گے پہلا تو اصول یہ ہے دوسرا اس ملک کا کنٹرول ہوگا اس ٹیکنالوجی پہ وہ کسی وقت بھی اس ٹیکنالوجی ڈسمینٹل کر سکتا ہے

اب کچھ بھی کسی ملک سے بھی خریدیں وہ اس ملک کے خلاف اپ استعمال نہیں کر سکیں گے پہلا تو اصول یہ ہے دوسرا اس ملک کا کنٹرول ہوگا اس ٹیکنالوجی پہ وہ کسی وقت بھی اس ٹیکنالوجی ڈسمینٹل کر سکتا ہے
پا جی مین آگر سیدی گل کران تے تسی یقین کر لو کے ای تینو روس، چین اور ہندوستان۔ اے تینو ایک نمبر دے جوکر ہیں۔ ان ڈی ٹیکنالوجی ایک دم لن ہےسرف یہ بکواس ہاتھ یار بچتے ہیں غریب ملک کو

پا جی مین آگر سیدی گل کران تے تسی یقین کر لو کے ای تینو روس، چین اور ہندوستان۔ اے تینو ایک نمبر دے جوکر ہیں۔ ان ڈی ٹیکنالوجی ایک دم لن ہےسرف یہ بکواس ہاتھ یار بچتے ہیں غریب ملک کو
Indian technology lol are you kidding. Yes they good with software development but in manufacturing components they are zero

Indian technology lol are you kidding. Yes they good with software development but in manufacturing components they are zero
برہموس دے الووا انڈیا دے پاس ہور کچھ نہیں ہے!انڈیا نو تسی آج بولو کے اسرائیل پر ہملا کر دین، تو ان دے تتیایاں بہار نکل آنی ہیں ساری۔ ایک دم پپو چکن ملٹری ہاے انڈیا دی

Users who are viewing this thread

Back