Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

I had an account with the username Superboy from way back in 2015 which had more than 5,000 posts accumulated on it. Please update my join date from Superboy and add the post count from Superboy but keep my username as Yommie s'il vous plait. Gracias.

Last edited:
I had an account with the username Superboy from way back in 2015 which had more than 5,000 posts accumulated on it. Please update my join date from Superboy and add the post count from Superboy but keep my username as Yommie s'il vous plait. Gracias.

User: Superboy

I asked you several times about your previous accounts when I was able to verify it but you were reluctant to reveal your old accounts. You did eventually share one account which I have already matched with your profile. Unfortunately, I cannot fulfil this request as there is no way to verify this account anymore.

User: Superboy

I asked you several times about your previous accounts when I was able to verify it but you were reluctant to reveal your old accounts. You did eventually share one account which I have already matched with your profile. Unfortunately, I cannot fulfil this request as there is no way to verify this account anymore.

No prob bro.

Please update mine also

I don't remember whether I joined in 2007 or 2011

Attachments

• PDF.jpg
    PDF.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Please update mine also

I don't remember whether I joined in 2007 or 2011
I was trying to find your footprints and I was only able to find up to 2015. There is a faint chance about the post you probably made on 2nd of August 2011 so I will match this date based on this assumption. I am more convinced that you joined in 2015

why on earth does superboy keep getting banned ?

I was trying to find your footprints and I was only able to find up to 2015. There is a faint chance about the post you probably made on 2nd of August 2011 so I will match this date based on this assumption. I am more convinced that you joined in 2015

Ok,

No issues, I had first PDF account in 2007 but was not active till 2011 and after 2020 I started to increase number of posts, because I felt quite strange that even after more than a decade in PDF number of posts count was low.

Dear MOD, I have been a member of this form (Previously known as defence.pk) since 2011 but now I don't see my profile and I was unable to access my account which was same I created now. Could you please look into this matter. I hope, I will get back my previous status same as most of senior members have now even on this new forum.

Ok,

No issues, I had first PDF account in 2007 but was not active till 2011 and after 2020 I started to increase number of posts, because I felt quite strange that even after more than a decade in PDF number of posts count was low.
Your correct date is 13th of December 2008
Dear MOD, I have been a member of this form (Previously known as defence.pk) since 2011 but now I don't see my profile and I was unable to access my account which was same I created now. Could you please look into this matter. I hope, I will get back my previous status same as most of senior members have now even on this new forum.
I found a record of your join date and post count but I wasn't sure about your reactions count so I matched it with your number of posts.

@TOPGUN

I have matched your profile but will only be able to restore your Title if you reply to my private message as I need verification from you.

Your correct date is 13th of December 2008

I found a record of your join date and post count but I wasn't sure about your reactions count so I matched it with your number of posts.

@TOPGUN

I have matched your profile but will only be able to restore your Title if you reply to my private message as I need verification from you.
Yes, How ca I verify my profile? You may ask details

Yes, How ca I verify my profile? You may ask details
You don’t need to verify anything. Your profile was already matched with old pdf

I ask for verification from title holders such as Think Tank, TTA, Professionals, Moderators of the old forum as I know most of them personally.

Last edited:
Hi,

The WebMaster has received 150 messages in the last 3 days. Please note that this WebMaster is different from the one in the old PDF and won't be able to reply. If you have questions, contact other management members.

For fixing post count, likes, and join date, please post your request in this thread only. Sending requests through private messages, walls, or random forum threads makes it difficult to track. Although we've fixed data for most users, there might be some we missed. Posting in this thread ensures requests are properly tracked, as we may not be able to address issues sent via private messages or walls.

Either post the profile link like this

or alternatively share the screenshot of your profile like this with join date, posts and reactions

Bro, when you have a chance can you do this for @GoMig-21 my friend:

1710987136438.png

Both @Hamartia Antidote and I have vetted (by full fledged convos etc) its him.

So you can take our word for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back