Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

sir amir hussain.. I hope he is well. when I posted dioramas in military section he was so happy he called me up ..
Yes, I remember seeing him come on board, unless I am seriously wrong.

hope all are well

how have you been doing? hows your health?
:)

Age is a disease that nothing can cure.

I am seriously depressed about the state of my country, but fortunately my daughter lives abroad and I hope she and her husband and son will never return.

When I was mod we were getting 100 plus reports every day and if someone didnt go through them in a ay, they started pilling up very quickly.. A time comes when you stop enjoying the forum as most time is used up in moderating
Oh man, you reminded me 2012/15 period when I used to wake up with 150 reports and take me like 3 hours to clear them up. Still people were angry for lack of moderation… it was a tough period

But now we have VCheng, he shoots the poster if 10 posts are reported against him… so we always have 0 pending reports largely thanks to him, musings and dedbot.

Oh man, you reminded me 2012/15 period when I used to wake up with 150 reports and take me like 3 hours to clear them up. Still people were angry for lack of moderation… it was a tough period

But now we have VCheng, he shoots the poster if 10 posts are reported against him… so we always have 0 pending reports largely thanks to him, musings and dedbot.
thats good.. werna when you see the reports red icon on top the moment you login... it used to be so dreadful

thats good.. werna when you see the reports red icon on top the moment you login... it used to be so dreadful
I believe the previous forum faced issues partly because it went unmoderated for 2-3 weeks, leading to a backlog of over 3000 pending reports. This number remained consistently above 5000 for the past two years. However, we are diligently monitoring this forum and ensuring prompt action on every post.

I believe the previous forum faced issues partly because it went unmoderated for 2-3 weeks, leading to a backlog of over 3000 pending reports. This number remained consistently above 5000 for the past two years. However, we are diligently monitoring this forum and ensuring prompt action on every post.
I keep sweeping the Indian sections twice or thrice a day, and rarely find reports!!!

That's why I said, it's so quiet and peaceful. There is another comment I would have made but had perhaps better keep quiet.

dont make politcal sections on international countries.

when i was mod, it used to reach max 2k reports and the easiest way was to delete the thread... dealling with 5k reports is a full time job, not for young enthusiasts

dont make politcal sections on international countries.

when i was mod, it used to reach max 2k reports and the easiest way was to delete the thread... dealling with 5k reports is a full time job, not for young enthusiasts
Moderating discussions between Iran and Saudi Arabia was my worst nightmare. The level of hostility I encountered was indescribable. It made the conflicts between Pakistan and India seem like minor disputes between brothers.

We are reviewing the sections and may need to update them soon.

Bye for now

Vcheng when he sees 10 reports against the same troublemaker

ff1.jpg

Vcheng when he sees 10 reports against the same troublemaker

ff1.jpg

Hey, how did you get this private video? I do look a lot like Danny Devito. Please do NOT place my privacy at risk You have been WANRED!

(Only that Danny is taller than I am, so I guess I will be safe for now.)

:D

Hi all

These are my stats from the old forum, but I've updated my name to what I use on Twitter now.

1706569307264.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back