Adjustments: Post Count, Reactions and Join Date

BTW, I figured I would get a little flak from my Pakistani brothers, not so much directly but perhaps indirectly for choosing that killer pic of an IAF MiG-21 Bison right in the middle of blasting an R-73! And then have to explain how the nationality of the air force has nothing to do with it but strictly

I forgot to mention this is not one iota of issue here lol. One of my best mates on old PDF back in day was Pakistani and a big time Mig-21 fan lol. The precedence is long deep backdrop in end.....some things rise past our more nominal divides.

There's no rush at all bro. No rush at all. It was just exciting to see gomig join back here now lol.
It was adjusted prior to your post 🤣

Last edited:
Kind reminder in case you have forgotten brother. Thanks.
I did forget actually

I will do it today,

Any pending requests please send a message here otherwise I won’t be able to chase it

Hi,

If any mod can help. My original user name, joining date, reaction score etc is in the picture below (Reaction score -5 is ofcourse wrong). If you can please make changes wherever possible. Thank you!

@Mr X

Untitled.jpg
20240502_155134.jpg

Last edited:
What's the issue? Why do we have two PDF sites? I was offline for couple of years so not sure what's happened? Is the original forum going to be deleted? I had added loads of data related posts on that one.

What's the issue? Why do we have two PDF sites? I was offline for couple of years so not sure what's happened? Is the original forum going to be deleted? I had added loads of data related posts on that one.
already discussed too many times. You can read the following thread

Original PDF was shut about 5 months ago and we transferred the community to the new website. It's appeared again since last couple of weeks but it is no longer the old PDF we used to love.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back