Akhilesh Yadav's ‘monsoon offer’ amid Yogi Adityanath vs Keshav Prasad Maurya rift buzz

Let's apply this to every other such situation that has occurred in the recent past.
Sure, please apply this to every situation where horse trades have been openly offered by public by any party

The forum has been acting up (no one's fault in end, long story)... so I will be waiting for stability to be assured etc. Bunch of my replies and convos went kaput, kind of pissed about some of that.

Maybe by budget date (JUL 23) we can chat more about it....there are just some mind numbingly horrible stupid spam style posters in the bhakt blob here....I got better things to do for most part, losing interest in chat with them around for time being.

Sure, please apply this to every situation where horse trades have been openly offered by public by any party
Of course!

After all, we need to find where the electoral bond money went.

The situation in the Maharastra assembly was very different from UP. UBT had a pre-poll alliance with the BJP and his candidates had benefitted from the Modi wave at that time. In order to get the CM chair , he turned his back on decades of Hindutva politics and joined hands with the Congress . There was organic disaffection within his party at this U- turn which the BJP exploited .

The situation in the Maharastra assembly was very different from UP. UBT had a pre-poll alliance with the BJP and his candidates had benefitted from the Modi wave at that time. In order to get the CM chair , he turned his back on decades of Hindutva politics and joined hands with the Congress . There was organic disaffection within his party at this U- turn which the BJP exploited .

Use your brains sometimes. Or speak to a real life Maharashtrian.

Of course!

After all, we need to find where the electoral bond money went.
Which electoral bond money? One that was collected by TMC or one collected by Congress? Please specify, don't be shy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back