Another famous youtuber Aun Ali Khosa picked by Unknown Persons From Lahore.....lolll

In India, people can abuse Narendra Modi, the country itself, burn the Indian flag, chant 'India Murdabad,' 'Pakistan Zindabad,' insult the majority Hindu religion, etc yet still remain free without facing arrest.
India is too focused on procedures, and the establishment doesn't know how to handle a goon like a goon. The judiciary and lawyers are meant for civil society, not for dealing with terrorists.

Does some douchebag in a uniform really wake up one fine morning, sips his tea and parathay which the NCB made, and then wonders 'Aaj main aik youtube ko aghwa karoon ga'.

The state of affairs in this country is ridiculous.
I think many of them are not abducted. Nobody know most of these so called famous YouTubers until they are abducted, news circulating for days and they return home mysteriously

I would agree with you if it’s a politician, famous celebrity or a journalist like Imran Riaz Khan but not for these lesser known emerging Youtubers

In India, people can abuse Narendra Modi, the country itself, burn the Indian flag, chant 'India Murdabad,' 'Pakistan Zindabad,' insult the majority Hindu religion, etc yet still remain free without facing arrest.
India is too focused on procedures, and the establishment doesn't know how to handle a goon like a goon. The judiciary and lawyers are meant for civil society, not for dealing with terrorists.
You could do the same in Pakistan until now that jamedars fear their colonial slave colony slipping away for real...

You could do the same in Pakistan until now that jamedars fear their colonial slave colony slipping away for real...
I don’t think I could repeat what Nupur Sharma said and still stay alive in Pakistan. though I own guns and could take down atleast 10-15 Islamists before I die, I’m speaking more about the situation for an ordinary Pakistani citizen.

I don’t think I could repeat what Nupur Sharma said and still stay alive in Pakistan. though I own guns and could take down atleast 10-15 Islamists before I die, I’m speaking more about the situation for an ordinary Pakistani citizen.
Shias say far more worse things about leading figures of Islam out in public in large gatherings with impunity and get away with it all the time.

Pakistan's tolerance problem is one of weakness and poverty. If you are moderately powerful and connected you can practically get away with murder regardless of race ore religion.

Now on media ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back