New Power Plant for JF-17 Thunder - News, Updates & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t the reference CCTV? The design may not be exactly what is shown, but why announce a “J-31B” if it’s not a real project.

The problem is, CCTV contracts each and every cheap CGI designer for such reports ... just like this one from today or does anyone really thing the J-35 will look now that way?

1726245584101.png

lets make an engine in garage, its quite a daunting task.. lets admire her what she did, but i get your point. her passion can be used to do a lot.
To clarify, the "engine" she created is not actually an "engine"; it's unrelated to what you assume to be a propulsion system. It's a mechanism designed to reduce carbon emissions through a pressure-based condensation system. If you're still in high school and find this intriguing, I recommend studying mechanical engineering at the undergraduate level, followed by a postgraduate degree in Aerospace Propulsion. This path could lead you to develop similar technologies for your thesis.
The advancements in high-tech research are astounding, yet often, little comes to fruition due to various challenges such as integration, cost, and certification. If these topics intrigue you, consider a career in systems engineering or process engineering. In the future, you could return to this forum to share your expert insights. For the moment, focus on preparing for your GCEs and SATs.

Good day.

The problem is, CCTV contracts each and every cheap CGI designer for such reports ... just like this one from today or does anyone really thing the J-35 will look now that way?

View attachment 64655
I guess vague news keeps the world guessing, but perhaps the development of future variants are siloed, and so information released gets misinterpreted and from that the CGI designers don’t have the clear deals to present the design.

Misinformation or a game of telephone with Chinese characteristics?

To clarify, the "engine" she created is not actually an "engine"; it's unrelated to what you assume to be a propulsion system. It's a mechanism designed to reduce carbon emissions through a pressure-based condensation system. If you're still in high school and find this intriguing, I recommend studying mechanical engineering at the undergraduate level, followed by a postgraduate degree in Aerospace Propulsion. This path could lead you to develop similar technologies for your thesis.
The advancements in high-tech research are astounding, yet often, little comes to fruition due to various challenges such as integration, cost, and certification. If these topics intrigue you, consider a career in systems engineering or process engineering. In the future, you could return to this forum to share your expert insights. For the moment, focus on preparing for your GCEs and SATs.

Good day.
what a rant. love your assumptions, did u get up on the wrong side of the bed.
between i am an inventor with a top tech company, with bachelors in engineering and a grad from harvard business school..

i “CAN” eat people like you for lunch if i want to, but i will let you go, since rants has no place, it looks stupid, and underminds your intellect.

All i know she made an effort in a place like pakistan.
Good you cleared what she made, but minus rant next time to have a meaningful dialogue..

JF thunder never used on feb 19th brah……Khuda na karay JF thunder ever gets used in anger, cuz it’s not a good thing for us brah.

And I no poodle either. Irani's totally know what to do militarily……why can’t we figure it out?

The day we start doing what these irani’s are doing, all on their own……I will believe we’ve made it.

PS the proof of dat goin be when we take back our Kashmir from dem Indians…….not because of religion, but because of our culture.

Buss!
You seem to be a poodle, indeed a filthy one, that keeps barking non-sense.

For sure, but such an engine - and that‘s just obvious - is never in the class of a military engine for the JF-17.
There is something called proof of concept. Did you see the first plane that flew or the system used to make the first telephone conversation ?

There is something called proof of concept. Did you see the first plane that flew or the system used to make the first telephone conversation ?

You sound like Ishaq Dar. Are you seriously entertaining the idea of installing this kitchen appliance into an actual jet fighter?

You sound like Ishaq Dar. Are you seriously entertaining the idea of installing this kitchen appliance into an actual jet fighter?
After all, a brainless yo*thia. Read my comment again several times. Maybe you will succeed in comprehending this simple and plain one-liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back