Apple is set to source $12 billion worth of made-in-India semiconductors, partnering with Micron and Tata Group

Errr.... Most people will buy the best pehone they can AFFORD. And no, Chinese is no where close to having incomes as western Europe or America.
The single biggest market for Iphone is China, losing China means the beginning of the end. Now Apple has fallen out of top 5 best seller phones in China.

13246.jpeg

Last edited:
The single biggest market for Iphone is China, losing China means the beginning of the end. Now Apple has fallen out of top 5 best seller phones in China.

13246.jpeg
So what exactly do you want ? .
*You want Apple to be the biggest phone company in China ?
* Or you want chinese companies to succeed ?

So what exactly do you want ? .
*You want Apple to be the biggest phone company in China ?
* Or you want chinese companies to succeed ?
I don't care, either way is ok, apple hires tons of Chinese engineers and workers instead of Americans, uses almost all Chinese suppliers instead of American suppliers, it's more Chinese than American.

微信图片_20240911180432.png

He commented about Apple, nothing about India. but you guys dragged China in
So you agree with his statement that manufacturing I phone in india instead of china will lead to downfall of Apple ?

So you agree with his statement that manufacturing I phone in india instead of china will lead to downfall of Apple ?
It doesn't matte where they are manufactured, they are losing market share year on year because rivals outperform them, Iphones now just don't innovate as fast as Chinese phone makers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back