Apple is set to source $12 billion worth of made-in-India semiconductors, partnering with Micron and Tata Group

Errr.... Most people will buy the best pehone they can AFFORD. And no, Chinese is no where close to having incomes as western Europe or America.
The single biggest market for Iphone is China, losing China means the beginning of the end. Now Apple has fallen out of top 5 best seller phones in China.

13246.jpeg

Last edited:
The single biggest market for Iphone is China, losing China means the beginning of the end. Now Apple has fallen out of top 5 best seller phones in China.

13246.jpeg
So what exactly do you want ? .
*You want Apple to be the biggest phone company in China ?
* Or you want chinese companies to succeed ?

So what exactly do you want ? .
*You want Apple to be the biggest phone company in China ?
* Or you want chinese companies to succeed ?
I don't care, either way is ok, apple hires tons of Chinese engineers and workers instead of Americans, uses almost all Chinese suppliers instead of American suppliers, it's more Chinese than American.

微信图片_20240911180432.png

He commented about Apple, nothing about India. but you guys dragged China in
So you agree with his statement that manufacturing I phone in india instead of china will lead to downfall of Apple ?

So you agree with his statement that manufacturing I phone in india instead of china will lead to downfall of Apple ?
It doesn't matte where they are manufactured, they are losing market share year on year because rivals outperform them, Iphones now just don't innovate as fast as Chinese phone makers.

It's not just about the chips – this will create massive opportunities for local startups, manufacturers, and R&D centers, driving innovation across the board. Plus, it ties into India's broader semiconductor mission and PLI scheme, showing how government policies are finally paying off.

It doesn't matte where they are manufactured, they are losing market share year on year because rivals outperform them, Iphones now just don't innovate as fast as Chinese phone makers.

Yes. Everyone is saying let me let go of Apple and buy haawee

If Apple was not better , the deadbeat CCP littlepinks wouldn't have had to ban apple phones. These employees themselves would've stopped using them.

If Chinese phones are not better, the lifeless Dalits do not need to ban Chinese phones. These Dalits themselves will also stop using them.

Screenshot_20240921_192555_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg
Screenshot_20240921_192614_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

As said due to cheaper price...

If a Chinese brand phone is available the same apple phone price - what you do think people from other countries will buy?
Indian mobile phones even cost a few hundred rupees (tens of RMB, a few USD).

I guess you must have bought a lot of Indian phones.😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back