Armenia Seeks Indian Pralay Missiles

Pingle

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Seems Armenia has decided to permanently teach Azerbaijan a lesson and take a huge revenge of last defeat which was not possible without Israel and to some extent Turkey support.

Now they have shown interest in cutting edge and very very lethal Pralay missile which is an overkill for a small country like Azerbaijan.
@Fifa124

Armenia Seeks Indian Pralay Missiles To Counter Israeli-Origin LORA; Here Is What Makes DRDO Missile ‘Lethal’

What are you smoking? Azerbaijan outspends Armenia 4 to 1. $5 billion military spending vs $1.2 billion of Armenia. It’s hardly possible for Armenia to match Azerbaijan, let alone being in a position to “teach a lesson”.

Huge revenge? Let’s see how that goes.
PS: Armenia already operated Iskander ballistic missiles and used it in 2020 war. What can Paralay do that Iskander cannot? Assuming that this is true at all. Iskander didn’t win the war for Armenia, did it?

I have been a lurker on this forum for some time, but had to register finally. What a stupid post.

Last edited:
What are you smoking? Azerbaijan outspends Armenia 4 to 1. $5 billion military spending vs $1.2 billion of Armenia. It’s hardly possible for Armenia to match Azerbaijan, let alone being in a position to “teach a lesson”.

Seems like you maybe have spent a but too much time reading Armenian delusions.

PS: Armenia already operated Iskander ballistic missiles and used it in 2020 war. What can Paralay do that Iskander cannot? Assuming that this is true at all. Iskander didn’t win the war for Armenia, did it?

I have been a lurker on this forum for some time, but had to register finally. What a stupid post.
Azerbaijan buys western weapons which cost 3-4X that of Indian weapons. So, the actual difference is not much

The Pralay missile uses advanced composite propellants which provide higher energy output compared to traditional propellants. This results in a faster burn rate and a shorter flight time from launch to impact. Consequently, the time available for air defense systems to detect, track, and engage the missile is significantly reduced, making it harder for these systems to intercept the missile effectively. The higher energy propellants improve the missile's performance in terms of range, speed, and maneuverability, enhancing its overall effectiveness in penetrating enemy defenses.

Azerbaijan buys western weapons which cost 3-4X that of Indian weapons. So, the actual difference is not much

The only Western country willing to supply weaponry to Azerbaijan is Italy, so that is not true. Only military equipment Azerbaijan has bought from Western countries is C-27J transport aircrafts from Italy and radars from Spanish Indra.

On the other hand, Armenia and France recently signed a contract for Caesar howitzers.

The point still stands, Armenia is not and cannot realistically be in a position to do what he claimed.

The Pralay missile uses advanced composite propellants which provide higher energy output compared to traditional propellants. This results in a faster burn rate and a shorter flight time from launch to impact. Consequently, the time available for air defense systems to detect, track, and engage the missile is significantly reduced, making it harder for these systems to intercept the missile effectively. The higher energy propellants improve the missile's performance in terms of range, speed, and maneuverability, enhancing its overall effectiveness in penetrating enemy defenses.

I will repeat again, Armenia used Iskander ballistic missiles against Azerbaijan in 2020 war.

The only Western country willing to supply weaponry to Azerbaijan is Italy, so that is not true. Only military equipment Azerbaijan has bought from Western countries is C-27J transport aircrafts from Italy and radars from Spanish Indra.

On the other hand, Armenia and France recently signed a contract for Caesar howitzers.

The point still stands, Armenia is not and cannot realistically be in a position to do what he claimed.

Welcome to Indian fantasy land. We Pakistanis been putting up with he weed induced bs for years....

How your outspending is going to help you when you are already roasted by Pralay?

Iskandar Armenia had very limited missiles with no proper maintenance... And also I had heard that Russians too did not allow them to use Iskandar....

Anyways now only option for Azerbaijan is to get Lora missiles from Israel but Israel himself is bogged down in war and Turkey does not have anything to offer in the class of Pralay...

I would love to see Pralay-Brahmos combination in Armenian military.... That would be a real treat to eyes and ears.....

How your outspending is going to help you when you are already roasted by Pralay?

Iskandar Armenia had very limited missiles with no proper maintenance... And also I had heard that Russians too did not allow them to use Iskandar....

Anyways now only option for Azerbaijan is to get Lora missiles from Israel but Israel himself is bogged down in war and Turkey does not have anything to offer in the class of Pralay...

I would love to see Pralay-Brahmos combination in Armenian military.... That would be a real treat to eyes and ears.....

Guess there is good reason Mods speedlimited you, you are talking utter nonsense.

If outspending does not help guess India is also screwed v Pakistan?

If Azeris want to induct similar or eve better systems Pakistan and China more then willing to help.

This explains why #piecelovingarmenia is forced to arm itself. Sad state of affairs. neighbor bullying and harassing a piece loving country.

This explains why #piecelovingarmenia is forced to arm itself. Sad state of affairs. neighbor bullying and harassing a piece loving country.

"Show me you dont know the history of Armenia and Azerbajian without telling me you dont know the history of Armenia and Azerbajian"

Guess there is good reason Mods speedlimited you, you are talking utter nonsense.

If outspending does not help guess India is also screwed v Pakistan?

If Azeris want to induct similar or eve better systems Pakistan and China more then willing to help.
China is okay I can accept... what Pakistan has to offer in the class of Pralay-Brahmos that is developed by Pakistan?

"Show me you dont know the history of Armenia and Azerbajian without telling me you dont know the history of Armenia and Azerbajian"
There is no intention to respond in good faith on a pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back