Armenia Seeks Indian Pralay Missiles

China is okay I can accept... what Pakistan has to offer in the class of Pralay-Brahmos that is developed by Pakistan?
Why is China ok helping azher bhaija republic bhai?

The only Western country willing to supply weaponry to Azerbaijan is Italy, so that is not true. Only military equipment Azerbaijan has bought from Western countries is C-27J transport aircrafts from Italy and radars from Spanish Indra.

On the other hand, Armenia and France recently signed a contract for Caesar howitzers.

The point still stands, Armenia is not and cannot realistically be in a position to do what he claimed.
If Azerbaijan is not buying weapons from West, where is it buying from? Russia is not selling weapons and neither is China selling Azerbaijan. Is the entire defence budget just for salaries without any equipment? If not, what you say makes no sense.

PS: Azerbaijan's key ally is Israel which is a western country. You are hiding this fact just so that you can win the argument

If Azerbaijan is not buying weapons from West, where is it buying from? Russia is not selling weapons and neither is China selling Azerbaijan. Is the entire defence budget just for salaries without any equipment? If not, what you say makes no sense.

PS: Azerbaijan's key ally is Israel which is a western country. You are hiding this fact just so that you can win the argument

Turkey, Israel, Serbia, Slovakia, Pakistan, Italy.

For example, purchase of 48 Nora B52 howitzers from Serbia.

Azerbaijan has started investing in local defence industry, and in 2024 alone it will invest more than $600 million in defence production. In partnership with Turkish, Slovak etc companies. It’s not neccesarily about creating new designs, but partial or whole manufacturing of existing designs from friendly countries. And of course production of ammunition, including 155mm shells.

Anyway, I was only reacting to the claim that “Armenia will teach Azerbaijan a lesson”. No one is talking about attacking Armenia. Azerbaijan restored its territorial integrity and that was end of it.

Last edited:
Turkey, Israel, Serbia, Slovakia, Pakistan, Italy.

For example, purchase of 48 Nora B52 howitzers from Serbia.

Azerbaijan has started investing in local defence industry, and in 2024 alone it will invest more than $600 million in defence production. In partnership with Turkish, Slovak etc companies. It’s not neccesarily about creating new designs, but partial or whole manufacturing of existing designs from friendly countries. And of course production of ammunition, including 155mm shells.

Anyway, I was only reacting to the claim that “Armenia will teach Azerbaijan a lesson”. No one is talking about attacking Armenia. Azerbaijan restored its territorial integrity and that was end of it.
If I am right, Azerbaijan is also planning to carve out a corridor to connect Nakhchivan with mainland. Obviously, that means attacking Armenia to conquer that land

If I am right, Azerbaijan is also planning to carve out a corridor to connect Nakhchivan with mainland. Obviously, that means attacking Armenia to conquer that land

No, it has no such plans. According to the 2020 ceasefire agreement, Armenia was to grant a corridor between mainland Azerbaijan and Nakhchivan exclave overseen by Russian border guards. Armenia has since renegated on that stipulation, but Azerbaijan has not made any claims of taking it by force.

No, it has no such plans. According to the 2020 ceasefire agreement, Armenia was to grant a corridor between mainland Azerbaijan and Nakhchivan exclave overseen by Russian border guards. Armenia has since renegated on that stipulation, but Azerbaijan has not made any claims of taking it by force.
There was no agreement on any corridor. The only agreement was about restoring the USSR soviet borders. Armenia can't agree to give something away where people actually have been living for centuries and for which war has not been won. The war was for Nagorno Karaback and only that region will be part of agreements, not entire Armenia

How your outspending is going to help you when you are already roasted by Pralay?

Iskandar Armenia had very limited missiles with no proper maintenance... And also I had heard that Russians too did not allow them to use Iskandar....

Anyways now only option for Azerbaijan is to get Lora missiles from Israel but Israel himself is bogged down in war and Turkey does not have anything to offer in the class of Pralay...

I would love to see Pralay-Brahmos combination in Armenian military.... That would be a real treat to eyes and ears.....
Btw What did Azerbaijan did to this *****

So it's th3 sanghis compulsive hatred for any Muslim in the world

Lost the argument on weapons now reveerting to polyics?

Why is China ok helping azher bhaija republic bhai?
I mean to say China has something comparable to offer to Azerbaijan which Pakistan does not have

I will repeat again, Armenia used Iskander ballistic missiles against Azerbaijan in 2020 war.

Bro u r not gonna win…the problem is u r using logic against an Indian troll. He is going to continue his “Indian weapons are superior to everything else”, “whoever buys Indian weapons is going to win World War 5” type of fantasy ignoring logic and reality.

I will repeat again, Armenia used Iskander ballistic missiles against Azerbaijan in 2020 war.

They were very limited in number.
Pralay if supplied in good numbers can be very effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back