Balochistan Terrorism Watch

Horrible trash and I've always said till you don't go Genghis Khan on these filth they'll carry on.
Crucify them and then you will get results.
یار ہمین ایرانیوں کو بولبا چاہئیے کے دیکھائیں بھائی، توسی اپنے گوشت کی چکی نو دوبارا شروع کریں، جس ترہا آپ نے شام اور عراق کو صاف کیا ہے، اور ہماری مدد کرنا۔ اور اس ترہا دا کام ہمارے بس میں نہیں ہے۔ ایران سب حراموں کو مارے گا مین سرف اس انتظار میں ہوں کے جس دن انھون نے ایران نال بدماشی کری، ایران ان کے نسلین ختم کر دے گا

It's the same type of ethnocentric trash in the tribal areas
That's why I'm clear on the subject, these people don't deserve sympathy or understanding or mercy
They are horrendous, horrible jahil people, all the time you waste trying to go easy just gives them space to behave like scum
Muslim world needs to go forward and we can't be held back by trash like this
Using law and courts and going easy on multiple organizations and their ethnocentric protests like PTM or that Baloch committee is idiotic they are deshatgard and you need to treat them as such
We are at war and you have behave like it

Horrible trash and I've always said till you don't go Genghis Khan on these filth they'll carry on.
Crucify them and then you will get results.

Firstly: RIP to the dead ones and I hope the survivors and their relatives find peace and health. What a cowardly act to pull out common laborers from buses and kill them based on their ethnicity!! How low can they get!

The keyword here is 'tribal' in certain western regions of Pakistan. Different type of people from the vast majority of Pakistanis who tend to live on the eastern side of the Indus. The tribals live in another century. Losers don't educate themselves, consider guns as their jewelery, don't build anything, ban women from economic and social life and then complain about their 'rights'.
Yes, as @Waz says: Go Genghis Khan on them. $uck the 'Missing Persons' BS narrative. They need to be rounded up, put in large prisons with barbed wires and cull those who don't reform. Otherwise, the cancerous elements from certain regions of Pakistan will keep hurting Pakistan for decades more.

1724673883552.png

Don't just guard frontiers.......

26115108b71887e.png261950094a1a70f.jpg
At least 40 people were killed in separate shootings and grenade attacks across Balochistan, officials said on Monday, while 21 terrorists were eliminated and several others were injured as security forces responded to the violence.

Armed men launched attacks on Levies and police stations in Mastung, Kalat, Pasni, and Suntsar late Sunday night, resulting in multiple fatalities. There were also reports of explosions and grenade attacks in Sibi, Panjgur, Mastung, Turbat, Bela, and Quetta. Officials confirmed that the attackers blew up a railway track connecting Pakistan and Iran near Mastung’s bypass area.

Read more: https://www.dawn.com/news/1854838

I guess it's about time Punjabi and Karachi people wake up and start boycotting Balochistan businesses.
No sahji, no chai Wala hotel.
Enough is enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back