Bangladesh Socio-Political Crisis 2024

This interference has already turned BD-India relationship toxic and Bangladeshis have never been as anti-India as today. With this kind of policy of Indian government, it was bound to happen today or tomorrow.
Almost everyone writes "interference" like a broken record. Where? How? I searched for such interference I found nothing as such except the word interference or "support". It's your government, your people who are electing or rejecting rulers. If elections were rigged, why there was no massive protests? Even this protest started against a court order and the anger that followed over brutal supression of it. SH is a non issue for us, if not her we will deal with whoever comes next. India played this game for far too long in this region, we are consistently right. If BD goes anti India, how bad it can go? You'll be Sri Lanka at best, Pakistan at worst. We deal with them all them well.
You make your own history, if you want to make an enemy out of India be my guest. Enjoy being surrounded by hostile neighbours in all directions. But it's what you asked for based on some fictional interference.

Almost everyone writes "interference" like a broken record. Where? How? I searched for such interference I found nothing as such except the word interference or "support". It's your government, your people who are electing or rejecting rulers. If elections were rigged, why there was no massive protests? Even this protest started against a court order and the anger that followed over brutal supression of it. SH is a non issue for us, if not her we will deal with whoever comes next. India played this game for far too long in this region, we are consistently right. If BD goes anti India, how bad it can go? You'll be Sri Lanka at best, Pakistan at worst. We deal with them all them well.
You make your own history, if you want to make an enemy out of India be my guest. Enjoy being surrounded by hostile neighbours in all directions. But it's what you asked for based on some fictional interference.

You must have been searching for a confession statement from Modi himself to confirm interference.

If you can't see any interference, that's your failure and incapability to understand geopolitics. Don't project your incompetence on others.

You must have been searching for a confession statement from Modi himself to confirm interference.

If you can't see any interference, that's your failure and incapability to understand geopolitics. Don't project your incompetence on others.
So nothing much other than "oh you can't see it, but it's there" and a flurry of adhominem, with a tinge of Modi in it. 😂

Why not?

That's how Modi's ministers talked about Bangladeshi infiltration.

Pretty funny, downright hilarious, isn't it?
And it's a major issue along IB. I don't find it funny at all, it's not like we don't catch them in the act or when they are living and working here illegally.

And it's a major issue along IB. I don't find it funny at all, it's not like we don't catch them in the act or when they are living and working here illegally.
It's wholly a propaganda issue, with regular accusations of infiltration used as a dog-whistle for loyal devotees to go out and assault and kill Muslim Indians. Nothing more.

Has the entire apparatus of the Sangh Parivar, with its supposed huge membership, and its control of the state machinery, managed to this date to provide even approximate figures for this alleged infiltration?

We should ignore the Outrage and Posturing by the So Called New Blood Student Leaders and Revolutionaries

They are soon going to get Multiple Nice Reality Checks when the Euphoria dies down

Their Economy is in a Bad Shape and Any Confrontation with India will make it much worse

It's wholly a propaganda issue, with regular accusations of infiltration used as a dog-whistle for loyal devotees to go out and assault and kill Muslim Indians. Nothing more.

Has the entire apparatus of the Sangh Parivar, with its supposed huge membership, and its control of the state machinery, managed to this date to provide even approximate figures for this alleged infiltration?
So you don't believe there is an infiltration or you believe it's somewhere in between?

Would you believe the numbers if it's provided by Sangh Parivar?

What, all this has to do with Indian interference in BD? You're saying as if it's a BJP problem and things were largely peaceful before 2014, like everything was hunky and Dory and we were all swimming in richess, our neighborhood was happily singing praise for MMS and India.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Pakistan Defence Latest

Back