Bangladesh Socio-Political Crisis 2024

Bro, going by the characters here - who claim to represent Bangladesh - I don’t think BD is ready for democracy.

You can have all the systems and process you like - but if people cannot accept plurality of views - then everything falls apart like a pack of cards!

We are heading for Martial Law then BNP autocracy.

And BAL LIKELY TO RETURN BEFORE 2030. Maybe sooner if BNP CANNOT control the Islamists in their ranks.

Learning from Egypt and Tunisia revolution, after a year or so when the situation calmed down, the deep state came back to power. Bangladesh could face the same. If the new power ie youth, students, professionals, clean politicians are not organised enough we will then witness the old forces coming back to power. The young people need to understand this. Regarding policies, it's not easy to make independent policies, Hasina on record claimed she wants balanced relations between Russia China Usa and look what happened to her, although she was definitely pro India. The Bangladeshi military establishment will decide on the new foreign policy, I believe no matter what the old policy will continue, establish a balanced relationship between all super powers, the Indian policy I am not sure about as Bangladesh will be inviting trouble if they try to reduce Indian influence, India wants to control bangali policies and politics in order to have an ally against China, they will not accept independent Bangladesh.

Learning from Egypt and Tunisia revolution, after a year or so when the situation calmed down, the deep state came back to power. Bangladesh could face the same. If the new power ie youth, students, professionals, clean politicians are not organised enough we will then witness the old forces coming back to power. The young people need to understand this. Regarding policies, it's not easy to make independent policies, Hasina on record claimed she wants balanced relations between Russia China Usa and look what happened to her, although she was definitely pro India. The Bangladeshi military establishment will decide on the new foreign policy, I believe no matter what the old policy will continue, establish a balanced relationship between all super powers, the Indian policy I am not sure about as Bangladesh will be inviting trouble if they try to reduce Indian influence, India wants to control bangali policies and politics in order to have an ally against China, they will not accept independent Bangladesh.

Your entire thinking is based on projecting PAK situation on BD. Every country and its system operate differently and has its unique phenomenon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back