Bangladesh to seek extradition of Hasina under treaty with India

Them firing an old lady is globally embarrassing for us ?

Let them expose themselves for who they are…..

Btw govt of India don’t care what Bangladeshis demand, its a clear failed state with a loud mouth.

It is embarassing for us because we let her go there. Th's how public perception works.

yes, 'escalation protocol'

1) Ban Hilsa (already done)
2) Ban Lungi export
3) ban underwear export......

2050) Use 'violence'

Do you have trouble understanding simple English? Read it carefully, it is you who is choosing violence over dialogue by enabling her and her minions to destabilize Bangladesh and undermine the current interim government. She needs to keep quiet. Do you understand now?

Them firing an old lady is globally embarrassing for us ?

Let them expose themselves for who they are…..

Btw govt of India don’t care what Bangladeshis demand, its a clear failed state with a loud mouth.
How is Bangladesh a failed state lol.the World Bank's Bangladesh Development Update forecasted that the country's gross domestic product (GDP) growth in fiscal year 2024 would be 5.6 percent

No offense to members with good intentions, but one of the problem with this forum is expats constantly trying to represent BD.

Please note that just like in Bd, we also have our share of dalal living abroad.

We mean well and we want to see and progress and people enjoy good life.

I was shocked when I went to my homeland Jalalabad sylhet after 12 years. I didn't like what I witnessed. You remember what I advised to @AbuShalehRumi. Country was in the brinks of collapse.

Nevertheless, Alhumdulillah, badsurat, badjaat bandi Kamer beti hasina has been disposed like toilet paper by warrior young generation. Mibarak to them all.

It is time to rebuild the nation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back