Iran has requested the Pakistan Air Force to provide training for its fighter pilots!

Then you can go through China for Jf17 if you think Pakistan will not sell it you this fighter. My point still stands Iran seriously needs to modernise and strengthen its air force.
China is economically still engaged with USA. They won't give us big ticket items, never. They actually will never sacrifice billions of trade with USA for military trade leve with Iran.

We have to go our own way like always, its hard and time consuming but possible. The turbojet engine that we unveiled was the beginning of a hard way under draconian sanctions.

At best China can give back our blocked oil money which is inaccessible after US imposed secondary sanctions.

We do not expect more from Chinese lol

Then you can go through China for Jf17 if you think Pakistan will not sell it you this fighter. My point still stands Iran seriously needs to modernise and strengthen its air force.

It's too late for Iran to catch up on fighter jets unless they buy from Iran/China. Iran should instead work towards UCAV, similar to Hongdu GJ11, Kızılelma, Sukhoi S-70 Okhotnik-B, advance avionics/engine will be the issue for them, the 6th, 7th generation planes will move towards this.

Writing long ass fake praises for Pakistan won't change anything dawg. I love my country as much as anyone, but reality is reality.
Ok , let's talk reality .....give me 5 points of reality , I will try to give logical rebuttals .....no theatrics .

Too little too late!
a coordinated isreali/u.s/uk attack on iran is around the corner....khaleejis might be limited to just logistics or may be involved all out.
The only question that remains is will the isrealis fist neutralize Iran's proxies then attack or instead of wasting time on the proxies, just blunt them n go after the real target.

Pilot training, tactics n overall strategy takes a long time...much much longer then inducting new ac.......time that the iranians wasted n now r starring down the barrel
Iran own fault

They aligned themselves with india rather then Pakistan

Disregarded developing nuclear weapons or an airforce with help of Russia

Disregarded developing semi conductors industry with russia(no body is asking for 5nm industry even the 1998 era 128nm is good enough for military use)

They had all thr money and their focus was just proxies and fighting arabs and Pakistanis

Now alone they will face thr music

It's too late for Iran to catch up on fighter jets unless they buy from Iran/China. Iran should instead work towards UCAV, similar to Hongdu GJ11, Kızılelma, Sukhoi S-70 Okhotnik-B, advance avionics/engine will be the issue for them, the 6th, 7th generation planes will move towards this.

Ukrainians were able to get western paid contractors in to man the newly acquired western platforms while they trained their own people. Tehran can do the same here get a Chinese platform and have retired Pakistani pilots to fly them. And Pakistani technicians ground staff to fill in.

This eventual scenario is not good for Pakistan, I see Pakistan again finding itself between the rock and hard place.

If this happens then Pakistan would be on horn of dilemma similar to Afghan war .....

We do not have such Regional & International clout but in our own national interests we must try to delay such eventual events as much as possible.
Even wore then the things u have stated above.
All arabs n Pakistan should be worried as hell after isreal has demonstrated recently some of its capabilities n shown its deep ingress in the arab n muslim states.
Pakistan should be overly concerned n needs to double check its security apparatuses n protocols but we as a country n our generals in particular r more concerned with inran khan n getting n extension.
To put it short we muslum in short to medium term r fuc¥£d.

If u see the flag of isreal...their r two line these represent the river nile on one side n river euphratise on the other.....the supposed kingdom of David AS.....

Now they r in a hurry to expand their borders to the above.

Sgits about the gut the fan n muslims in the middkeast n iran r the occupants of this room

Iran presently is fighting a war of cross border attrition with isreal through its proxies....a battle that suits isreal just fine.

Iranians should have launched a massive missile rocket attack on isreal using hizbullah....forcing isreal to launch a ground offensive into Lebanon.
Thats where hizbullah like the last incursion has a chance to give isreal a bloody nose

Even wore then the things u have stated above.
All arabs n Pakistan should be worried as hell after isreal has demonstrated recently some of its capabilities n shown its deep ingress in the arab n muslim states.
Pakistan should be overly concerned n needs to double check its security apparatuses n protocols but we as a country n our generals in particular r more concerned with inran khan n getting n extension.
To put it short we muslum in short to medium term r fuc¥£d.
Economic mismanagement , poor governance and corruption aside , I am going to tell you one thing about Pak military affairs .... You can draw your conclusions after that .....in 2001 all the people on important positions were given instructions not have any serious discussions on phone ....even when discussing important issues face to face important things were written on chits and after reading those chits were destroyed .....Pak military , even then knew what's going on in the tech field and took precautionary measures .

This eventual scenario is not good for Pakistan, I see Pakistan again finding itself between the rock and hard place.

If this happens then Pakistan would be on horn of dilemma similar to Afghan war .....

We do not have such Regional & International clout but in our own national interests we must try to delay such eventual events as much as possible.

Can you clarify what you're saying? Are you saying in the situation Iran falls to Israel-US offensive, it will put Pakistan in the same position as when NATO invaded Afghanistan?

Man USA does not allow Pakistan to buy gas from Iran, let alone selling aircraft to Iran.

Problem is not on Iranian side. Iran can invest heavily in Pakistani airforce program like we did with F-14. Shah literally saved Tomcat from being thrown away because of budget problems in USAF.

Pakistan still cares about what USA dictates, at least, its army leaders and governments do so.
Pakistan still cares about what USA dictates?

You seem to be an ignorant idiot, but I would still express my views on this.

Let me start with the fact that US has always been exerting pressure on Pakistan, since the 1979 mullah revolution in Iran, to allow it to use Pak Balochistan for launching some kind of attacks against Iran. This pressure has been quite severe at times. Pakistan has never allowed that even when we were extremely vulnerable due to our weak economy.

The point is that diplomatic juggernaut always involves a trade-off. It depends on the issue. We may defy any power in the world, for example, in the case of developing nukes and missiles. We have defied US pressure, as mentioned earlier, for allowing US to open a new front against Iran through Pakistan’s Balochistan province. On some other issues, we decided to allow some flexibility but with an effort to minimize any adverse effects on our own national interest. So, you cannot generalize that Pakistan is always following American dictates.

On the other hand, it’s worth mentioning how Iranians became a **** cat when the push came from the world powers. I am sure you haven’t forgotten the episode when Iranians, under the international pressure, handed over substantial evidence to Americans regarding the covert assistance in nuclear field that Pakistan provided to Iranians. That sheepish act of our Iranian friends brought a tsunami of international pressure on Pakistan. How the then military dictator dealt with that pressure is another story though.

While Pakistan always defied American pressure to allow them to open a hot front against Iran through Pakistani Balochistan, Iranians were collaborating and facilitating Indians to launch bloody terrorist attacks in Pakistan through Iranian Balochistan. The disgraced Indian terrorist, a serving IN Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav, who was the terrorist mastermind and running a vast terrorist network with roots deep in Pakistan, was operating from Iranian city of Chah Bhar under the patronage of Iranians. He was ultimately caught by Pak agencies and is currently rotting in a Pakistani jail.

I think only these two shameful and cowardly events are more than enough to expose your actual worth. A nation or state does not and cannot become great by parroting self-praise. It’s the actions that make a nation great or a **** cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back