Iranian President Raisi and Foreign Minister Abdollahian die in helicopter crash in East Azerbaijan

After the pager terror attack, I bet the helicopter crash was also rigged by Zionist terrorist. Even Hassan Tehrani Moghaddam was likely murdered through this method.

I can’t take any more of this incompetence

I remember, I was blocked by the Iranian admin . When I said this that Iranian president is killed and plan was very sophisticated.

It could be photoshopped but there are pictures being shared on social media indicating Iranian President also possessed a pager of similar design…

Any truth to this news?

Unless the pager exploded in the face of the pilot, it would have not caused any crash .
It's a case of hitting a mountain.
In all the world it's accident it seems in Iran it's Israel sabotage that is ridiculous .

I remember, I was blocked by the Iranian admin . When I said this that Iranian president is killed and plan was very sophisticated.

It certainly looks like Israel took revenge and shown Iran they can kill whom they want. Iran has no choice but to hide it otherwise what is the outcome if you assassinate a nation president? An all out war.

Unless the pager exploded in the face of the pilot, it would have not caused any crash .
It's a case of hitting a mountain.
In all the world it's accident it seems in Iran it's Israel sabotage that is ridiculous .

It’s a possibility they sabotaged something in the aircraft/helicopter, which resulted in the crash - maybe the avionics were sabotaged to feed wrong data to the operator.

It might have just been an accident, but I think we need to have a second look at every single component of critical infrastructure. It’s very likely they have sabotaged something else that we’re not aware of. Israel specializes in civilian terror so we need to be careful

It’s a possibility they sabotaged something in the aircraft/helicopter, which resulted in the crash - maybe the avionics were sabotaged to feed wrong data to the operator.

It might have just been an accident, but I think we need to have a second look at every single component of critical infrastructure. It’s very likely they have sabotaged something else that we’re not aware of. Israel specializes in civilian terror so we need to be careful
Israel has strong link with in the Azerbaijan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back