Iranian President Raisi and Foreign Minister Abdollahian die in helicopter crash in East Azerbaijan

Iranian military investigators have so far found no evidence of criminal activity in the helicopter crash that killed late President Ebrahim Raisi and seven others, according to state media.​
A preliminary report on the crash by the general staff of the armed forces said the craft had “caught fire after hitting an elevated area”, finding no traces of “bullet holes” on the helicopter wreckage, according to the official IRNA news agency late on Thursday.​

You misunderstood what i said. Helicopter only once hit mountain . And the speed probably was something around 150 km . That didn't disintegrate the helicopter the damage probably was like when a machine with that speed hit a wal or two car with the speed of 70 hit each other. What destroyed it was at the impact time . The weakest part break . It may hit ground or trees . And the weakest part is tail and that's when the real disaster happened . The helicopter as the result of loosing its tail began to rotate around itself on the ground and that disintegrate the body and start fire.

Ah, ok. I get it now. This is basically exactly the scenario you're referring to - 2nd X post of the Russian Mi-8.

It doesn't take much for the tail boom to separate from the helicopter which is why landings have to be as soft as possible. Structurally, it's the weakest link on a helicopter. No matter how strong it's engineered, the body hits the ground hard the tail boom snaps.

Except in the unfortunate case here, the President's helicopter must've hit the ground A lOT harder than the Mi-8 in the video above as it disintegrated completely. I suppose that might've been the result of the ensuing fire post-impact. But it looked like it slammed the mountain with a brutal force.

Voice of Gaza children in the world
He went to them
IMG_20240525_195903_278.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to be corrected. Pains me even more to know that the great leader who ordered new helis, was killed by the rust buckets that were in dire need of replacement.

He ordered rescue helicopters to ease helping people in bad situations

Nevertheless helicopters in Iran are extremely overhauled (despite being old) and we overhaul passenger jets and helicopters even for developed countries including Russia

Of course, poor mission planning, poor flight formation, disregard for exact positioning of VIP chopper. Impact was so sudden that not even a May Day was called out. Ok, we lost a great person. We love our martyrs. The show of motion is spectacular. The eulogies are tear jerking.

Awesome.

Far more importantly, this has lead to crisis. Elections. Elections are ALWAYS a crisis for any country that carries them out. Crisis of leadership. Crisis of requiring an ENTIRE COUNTRY to respond. Much like the loss of commanders in Damascus requiring the country to respond. Loss of Soleimani and Mohandes. Resulting in a dangerous but REQUIRED response. Etc, etc.

Dam payee security and process at it's best.

Last edited:
اینه دیگه کجا بودن
خود اتاق بحران جای حساسی هست ولی این جور نیست که کسی را راه ندن یا موبایل‌ها را بگیرن . من توی اتاق بحران کشور بودم . اینجا اصلا اتاق بحران کشور نیست.

Translation: it's not EOC . I'm sure as I was inside it and saw it first hand

Salami mige dar baaz shode oftade paeen :rofl:

ki ina ro raeeso farmande mikone? :D
That's salami for you wonder why. They don't gave him that it's title silent him and keep him out of the way of other people .

اینه دیگه کجا بودن
خود اتاق بحران جای حساسی هست ولی این جور نیست که کسی را راه ندن یا موبایل‌ها را بگیرن . من توی اتاق بحران کشور بودم . اینجا اصلا اتاق بحران کشور نیست.

Translation: it's not EOC . I'm sure as I was inside it and saw it first hand
منظورت اینجا اتاق بحران نیست یا اصلا اتاق بحران نداشتن؟

اتاق بحران یا نه مشخصه کنترل اطلاعات شدیدا میلنگه..

منظورت اینجا اتاق بحران نیست یا اصلا اتاق بحران نداشتن؟

اتاق بحران یا نه مشخصه کنترل اطلاعات شدیدا میلنگه..
کنترل اطلاعات که اساسا میلنگه مشخصه که این افراد فقط به اینکه چند نفر پستشان را می‌بینند اهمیت می‌دادند.و یک ذره از اصول اولیه حفاظت اطلاعات آگاهی نداشتند. .
No that is not EOC room .and that room is not even capable of providing 1/100 of information you have access in EOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back