BJP started the process of breaking India : Arundhati Roy

True , that the state treats all religions equally, remains neutral, and doesn't favour any one religion. That's how it should have been.
It is only self-certifying Hindu victims who think this didn't happen

The problem is some feel they are privileged, I am not saying all but some percent feel they are privileged and want more than others when told all should have equal rights, then they feel threatened. World had enough of this BS. Now people like them will get kicking in their back every where they start crying victim.

Say normal, work for your success and prosper and make the country proud. It's as simple as that.
See its all agenda, certain section has been in ruling. They had their say and abused and humiliated, anyone who disagreed with them. A normal Muslim cannot be held responsible, as he will be like any other person in India. Concerned with his family, their well being and such. All these groups who talk of Muslims, never did any benefit to the ordinary Muslim on ground. They just used him as a pawn

There is a clear section who now feels dis-empowered, as their narrative is challenged. A common Hindu or Muslim or Christian or Sikh etc etc are caught in between these two groups. This section which held power, through Politics or hold over Academic institutions or narrative are now finding challenged and out of power.

There is no right or wrong for the group in ruling erstwhile, even if it means destruction of India. If it means division so be it, they just want power and hold over public. They will abuse humiliate and use any means, to stay on top. But then time is more powerful than anyone, it has brought the greatest empires to knees. These scumbag rascals shall see the day, where their narrative no longer holds water.

I was fresh out of school writing my entrance tests I remember her saying something like this. I so wanted to leave India then now I've been working for the past 10 years in and outside India and she's still running this like a broken record. The union has never been stronger and it's only getting stronger.

I was fresh out of school writing my entrance tests I remember her saying something like this. I so wanted to leave India then now I've been working for the past 10 years in and outside India and she's still running this like a broken record. The union has never been stronger and it's only getting stronger.
Truly never been stronger?

I am not saying it's anywhere near collapse but seems to me minorities have never been more aware that they are minorities in India, not Indian

Not just the muslins

Truly never been stronger?

I am not saying it's anywhere near collapse but seems to me minorities have never been more aware that they are minorities in India, not Indian

Not just the muslins
Yeah. Where are the Naxalites, Maoists, they once held presence in a third of the territory of India, most of the militia groups in the North East have given up arms, the last curfew in Kashmir ended 3 years ago.
There is no large scale violence against minorities. States have some one off low intensity violence which are quickly dispelled.
Also Muslims*

Those are our own states, for the vast majority of the last 75 years Pakistan has been more successful then India you can look at multiple indicators to see that
Whatever happens we make our own choices in our own state

What India is doing is trapping hundreds of millions, and then enforcing Hindu stuff on the state leaving those hundreds and millions utterly unrepresented

Their is a total of 4 Indian Muslim members in your parliament I believe, that's 1 per 60 million people
Totally utterly intolerable for that much people not to be free and have no representation
Successful??? Really in what... Where are you sourcing your weed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back