Breaking: Boeing wins the US Air Force Next Generation Air Dominance fighter contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's guaranteed to never fly then.

Boeing has invested a lot in new Phantom Works aerospace facilities to win this contract. They were one of the NGAD demonstrators.

This is not a surprise. Boeing has been rumored to be the front runner for some time as they offered the most capable design.
 





Congrats to Boeing! They’ve been rumored the last couple years to be the front runner for NGAD. Apparently they offered the most revolutionary design of the 3 companies that bid.

Let’s hope they use Indian software engineers @AjayGhatak. What do you think? Good or bad.
 
Boeing has invested a lot in new Phantom Works aerospace facilities to win this contract. They were one of the NGAD demonstrators.

This is not a surprise. Boeing has been rumored to be the front runner for some time as they offered the most capable design.
Boeing is complete trash. Whenever I fly and find out the plane is Boeing, I start praying. I literally call airlines ahead of time to see if they can tell me if the flight is using an Airbus or Boeing, not taking any chances.
 
Boeing is complete trash. Whenever I fly and find out the plane is Boeing, I start praying. I literally call airlines ahead of time to see if they can tell me if the flight is using an Airbus or Boeing, not taking any chances.

The USAF doesn’t care about your opinion. They’ve been testing NGAD technology for years now.
 
Trump just announced that it will named the F-47 and has been in testing for 5 years! Boom!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top