BRICS may create parliamentary body in future, says Putin

As long as BRICS does not evolved into a super entity like EU, I don't see no issue where countries can't belong to BRICS while belong to a Western economic pact.

On the other hand, China will probably never going to allow BRICS to turn into a super entity like EU, because if they do, they loses control on BRICS. China will never going to allow a parliamentary level of BRICS exist.
Wonder why Richard Wolfe all hyper on da BRICS when he didn’t even factor da G-20 grouping?

Russia and China and parliament That would be a sight to behold. People who run national parliaments says it is ugly. To see how international parliament looks like, watch any UN General Assembly session. You will enjoy a visit to local Zoo or Safari better.

Wonder why Richard Wolfe all hyper on da BRICS when he didn’t even factor da G-20 grouping?
Wolfe is a Marxist/Leninist Economist. Of course he is going to hype up on BRICS.

He believes in wealth should be distributed between each country and sees BRICS as a counterbalance to Western domination of economic platform. I remember when I was getting my master's degree in international economy, there is an entire lecture that basically laugh at his take on credit-based economy theory.

That dude has been wrong since 1980.......Well, not saying his alternative economic theory is nothing, it did provoke genuine thinking of the contemporary economic theory, but the idea behind what he said, well, I can only beg to differ...

Putin, who initially forced everyone to accept India as a member of BRICS, now wants to reorganize BRICS from a forum for meeting and discussing policy cooperation into a parliament. The Russians have a very clear agenda.
Putin wants to weaken China's influence in the BRICS.
Putin is a psycho. Russia and parliament, that’s something that will never match. Putin plays a game of dummies, who is dumb and dumber.
I curious to know what China leadership thinks of the new military pact between Russia and North Korea? Putin can give advanced nuclear technology to uncle Kim.

Putin is a psycho. Russia and parliament, that’s something that will never match. Putin plays a game of dummies, who is dumb and dumber.
I curious to know what China leadership thinks of the new military pact between Russia and North Korea? Putin can give advanced nuclear technology to uncle Kim.
Isn't it obvious?

Putin wants to incite North Korea to stir up trouble in East Asia and drag China into a war through the <China-North Korea Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance Agreement>, thus reducing the pressure on Russia.

North Korea also wants to use the time when the US is being held back by Ukraine and Israel to gain some advantage.

As for China, we are under serious threat from the Philippine Navy and Air Force in the South China Sea. If North Korea stirs up trouble on the Korean Peninsula, we may not be in a position to help them with the aftermath.

As for Japan, the Japanese are busy solving their economic problems, and the Japanese Government has turned a blind eye to the missile tests of the DPRK and has not responded substantively.

As for South Korea, after the visit of the American envoy to South Korea, the new South Korean president was restrained and they are now limiting their confrontation with North Korea to the realm of propaganda warfare. They are said to be throwing poop at each other's soldiers' heads with balloons.

btw: Who else in the Vietnamese Politburo is a southerner now? Who will replace Nguyen Phu Trong? Is it Tô Lâm? Do public security and the military belong to the same system in Vietnam?

Last edited:
Isn't it obvious?

Putin wants to incite North Korea to stir up trouble in East Asia and drag China into a war through the <China-North Korea Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance Agreement>, thus reducing the pressure on Russia.

North Korea also wants to use the time when the US is being held back by Ukraine and Israel to gain some advantage.

As for China, we are under serious threat from the Philippine Navy and Air Force in the South China Sea. If North Korea stirs up trouble on the Korean Peninsula, we may not be in a position to help them with the aftermath.

As for Japan, the Japanese are busy solving their economic problems, and the Japanese Government has turned a blind eye to the missile tests of the DPRK and has not responded substantively.

As for South Korea, after the visit of the American envoy to South Korea, the new South Korean president was restrained and they are now limiting their confrontation with North Korea to the realm of propaganda warfare. They are said to be throwing poop at each other's soldiers' heads with balloons.

btw: Who else in the Vietnamese Politburo is a southerner now? Who will replace Nguyen Phu Trong? Is it Tô Lâm? Do public security and the military belong to the same system in Vietnam?
I almost lost my coffee cup on the floor. China under threat by Philippines air and navy power. Seriously?
You are correct. Putin looks to create multiple troubles so the world has more troubles to deal with. Moving attention from Russia.
Vietnam is ruled by collective. the main line of VN politics will not change just one is ousted or dead. That’s the case since death of Ho Chi Minh. Yes most likely To Lam will be the strongman. Seems VN is moving forward Chinese system of government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back