British police arrest five men at US air base in major incident

Ya can't just try hidin something as big as dat 707 no?

Where yous goin hide it?

Build a huge covered pen/ sun/ rain shelter which can easily be penetrated by a Shahed drone or hide it in the woods with trees growin all round it with camou netting over it?

Or do what them Iranians been doin building them huge underground bases no? Shoving their entire AF and even them fast boats into them?

Those B-1 Lancers were just there temporarily.
I think they got moved there to make room for the B-2s on Diego Garcia.
 
I'm glad to see someone who understands that member
Whats there ta understand now?

Dat yous been defeated no?

Tryin hidin ain't goin do jack shit no?

Yous gots ta go no?

For yous homies its goin have ta be ebonics, cuz dats your understandin of da situation no?
 
Whats there ta understand now?

Dat yous been defeated no?

Tryin hidin ain't goin do jack shit no?

Yous gots ta go no?

For yous homies its goin have ta be ebonics, cuz dats your understandin of da situation no?

Please take your medication. I'm concerned
 
Please take your medication. Seriously, I'm concerned for your mental health
You gotta get reel no?

Da Fuqq diff would those mickey mouse B-1's make?....yous tried using them how many times now?

Yous defeated foo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top