Shui
Registered Member
because you are more dense than I thought after engaging, and more white wannabe than i thought...bye forever.So why you're replying to me if I'm wasting your time? so don't reply me
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
because you are more dense than I thought after engaging, and more white wannabe than i thought...bye forever.So why you're replying to me if I'm wasting your time? so don't reply me
Where does this American clown get his confidence? Even your military leadership wouldn't dare say that! Keep dreaming!
Has the US sixth-generation fighter jet conducted test flights? Is the US aircraft carrier electromagnetic catapult technology mature? Going back to steam catapults again? This is a pure American joke! The whole world can see it!