China 4K (2160p) videos

神威98

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
These 4K videos of Chinese history in the making are worth saving to your hard drive via an online YT downloader. I managed to grab the 4K version of the video below in {WEBM} format. The recommended WEBM video player is Xiaomi TV Box S (2nd Gen) using Kodi media player app. Coupled with a (Xiaomi) movie projector, videos like the below really immerse you into the setting!

Source:
Not Applicable
Last edited:
I wished I had saved the 4K video of the CSS when it was just finished preliminary assembly. Back then I didn't have a 4K capable video player so only managed to grab the 2.5K (1440p) version. Unfortunately that video was deleted from YT.

If anyone enjoys the videos in this thread make sure you save them to your drive ASAP (via an online YT downloader -- and YES you can dl the 4K version). There's no guarantee YT will continue to host these videos (in the future) so they could very well be gone the next day!

Last edited:
29,000 Feet Up Mount Everest with DJI Mavic 3 Pro (video that went viral):

The thing about saving 4K YT videos to your hard drive using a free online tool is that often you get the muted video without the soundtrack. This problem can be easily solved if you download the soundtrack separately as an MP3 file.

Once you (re)name both video and soundtrack files to the same name (before the file extension at the end) media players like Kodi will have no problem locating the soundtrack and automatically play it with the video!

Last edited:
I think this is the first time China attempted CGI singing, though I'm not sure:

This anime watches like Ninja Scroll (the movie NOT anime TV series) just action sequence after action sequence. BUT that's also its main weakness, as it tends to skip from story arc to story arc just to fill the screen time with action sequences...

I think this is the first time China attempted CGI singing, though I'm not sure:

This anime watches like Ninja Scroll (the movie NOT anime TV series) just action sequence after action sequence. BUT that's also its main weakness, as it tends to skip from story arc to story arc just to fill the screen time with action sequences...
Nah bro, nobody falling for this ccp download virus shut no more, try anyways😂😂😂

The other thing I like about this anime (if you watch the video above, you can see the ML has a scraf end flowing/stick out his back) which is just the opposite side of the MC scarf's in Genshin Impact.

traveller-genshin-impact.jpg

The anime is actually spoof/imitation of Genshin Impact, set in a distant world, etc. Genshin Impact was the BASIS they used to develop this anime as it's easier to copy from something already exist instead of inventing from scratch...

PLUS the male and female CGI singers look a lot awfully/eerily similar to these two Genshin Impact characters;

genshin-impact-traveler-1.jpg
TravelersInfo.webp

Basically, Tencent is a devious fox. They cloned Genshin Impact in TV series anime form and nobody from Mihoyo complained about it/filed a copyright lawsuit!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back