China and India - How is India viewed in China?

lOl, they are not your friends, you are just a tool for them to be used, when China was weak, China was also being used by them as a "friend" against USSR, only you can't see it.
Who are using India for whom and how? Elaborate plz.. Puting your fake bravado aside plz for a moment.

India has already made a choice long before. Its not for any camp. It has its own camp. India wants to do business with China , Russia, US or the west equally. India is an open market for all. That's it.

That's it?

You may find they do not want to do business with you equally in the long run

You will invariably tilt one way or another

Recently, there has been much discussion in China about the protection of agricultural land.

When I looked up the data, I found a very interesting question.
1. Total population: India 1,429,200,000 (1); China 1,409,670,000 (2).
2. Cultivated land area: India 1,765,260 (1); China 1,476,925 (3).
3. Grain production: India 314 million tonnes (3); China 682 million tonnes (1).
Figures in parentheses are world rankings. There may be some discrepancies in the figures; they are not the focus of the discussion.

Focus of discussion:
China is the world's leading food importer. in the first half of 2024, China's total food imports reached 84.18 million tonnes, while its total food exports during the same period were only 1 million tonnes.
I could not find the latest data on India's total food imports and exports. Overall, India is a food exporter and its total food exports are greater than its total food imports.
The total population of China and India is roughly the same, but there is a huge difference in per capita food consumption.

As ordinary Chinese, we don't have a lot of food wastage in our daily lives and we eat ordinary food.

I am curious to know how India manages to feed a much larger population with a small amount of food.

Recently, there has been much discussion in China about the protection of agricultural land.

When I looked up the data, I found a very interesting question.
1. Total population: India 1,429,200,000 (1); China 1,409,670,000 (2).
2. Cultivated land area: India 1,765,260 (1); China 1,476,925 (3).
3. Grain production: India 314 million tonnes (3); China 682 million tonnes (1).
Figures in parentheses are world rankings. There may be some discrepancies in the figures; they are not the focus of the discussion.

Focus of discussion:
China is the world's leading food importer. in the first half of 2024, China's total food imports reached 84.18 million tonnes, while its total food exports during the same period were only 1 million tonnes.
I could not find the latest data on India's total food imports and exports. Overall, India is a food exporter and its total food exports are greater than its total food imports.
The total population of China and India is roughly the same, but there is a huge difference in per capita food consumption.

As ordinary Chinese, we don't have a lot of food wastage in our daily lives and we eat ordinary food.

I am curious to know how India manages to feed a much larger population with a small amount of food.

China has like 10x or so higher meat consumption than India. Meat takes a lot of extra grain to feed....so China has lot larger grain consumption totals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back