China Auto Thread

You Can’t Buy China’s Rolls-Royce (Even If You Can Afford It): Hongqi L5, L1, and Golden Sunflower​

leapmotor Stellantis JV: Chinese EV Leapmotor To Enter India | Low-Cost Electric Cars Under 10 Lakh​

China says its water battery has double the energy energy density of lithium​

Xiaomi builds the SU7 in 76 seconds using worlds biggest gigacasting machine​

Chery unveils cheaper $4100 Chery Ice Cream and $8000 Little Ant EVs​

CATL's sodium hybrid battery will be 30% cheaper & revolutionise the world​

Tesla Model Y Flips Multiple Times, Four Passengers Escape Alive in Dayu County, China​

Love my Tesla Model Y...

oh...where's the battery fire.....

Last edited:

View attachment 38657

LOL!

That's actually not bad considering well over 5 million Teslas have been sold worldwide and of that 523 only 256 of the deaths were passengers inside the Teslas.

That's ~1 Tesla occupant death per 19,000 vehicles sold. That's considered insanely low. It might even be a world record low for a car manufacturer.

Last edited:
That's actually not bad considering well over 5 million Teslas have been sold worldwide.

That's ~1 death per 10,000 vehicles sold. That's considered very very low.

If it was BYD, you wouldn't be cheering like this mate. lol. These are just fatalities, did not non-fatal crashes. Tesla is a firm believer in crash it until you make it and also blow it till it launch philosophy.

If it was BYD, you wouldn't be cheering like this mate. lol. These are just fatalities, did not non-fatal crashes. Tesla is a firm believer in crash it until you make it and also blow it till it launch philosophy.

BYD hybrids explode all the time. They definitely have a high death rate.

Hongqi L1 executive sedan has been unveiled​

a18ed9c5-670-0.jpg

The premium brand Hongqi within the framework of Beijing Motor Show presented Hongqi L1 executive sedan, which will be called Guoya in the domestic market.
The appearance of Hongqi L1 is distinguished by headlights, which have the shape of rectangles with rounded corners, vertical grille lines, as well as a retractable brand logo on the bonnet - a red banner, reports press service of Hongqi. As noted, the "intelligent" DLP matrix headlights with a resolution of one million pixels are capable of not only creating a ceremonial "welcome lighting" ceremony, but also to form various functional images. As for the interior, the L1 utilizes a flexible touch screen, the "scrolling" of which resembles the unfolding of an ancient Chinese scroll.
The car can be equipped with turbocharged engines with a working volume of 3 or 4 litres, has an 8-speed automatic transmission and intelligent all-wheel drive system. With the 3-litre engine, this executive sedan can accelerate to 100 km/h in 5.5 seconds and with the 4-litre engine in 4.5 seconds.

GAC's Aion Hyper SSR packs insane 1,224 hp and costs only $176,400​

This is actually a technological breakthru.

It looks like GAC is trying to get an attention by making a supercar, but the truth is a technological revolution.

Tesla Model Y Flips Multiple Times, Four Passengers Escape Alive in Dayu County, China​

Love my Tesla Model Y...

oh...where's the battery fire.....

The fire is because of LG battery. 90% of EV fire cases are because of it.

I guess, EV is quite safe.

Remember exploding smartphone and laptop years ago?

Today, we almost never heard about it.

People are using smartphone like crazy, dropping, throwing, dipping into water, etc... and they are all fine.

China says its water battery has double the energy energy density of lithium​

EV development in China is crazy.

I don't even know which one is the best.

There are semi-solid batteries, sodium batteries, blade batteries, and now water.

Even if today I know which one is the best, next month it's no longer valid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back