China makes AI breakthrough, reportedly trains generative AI model across multiple data centers and GPU architectures

You are contradicting yourself, If I m interested , I will do research online, not from a nobody like you. you can also write your own article to send to news channels to see if they like to publish them.
You do not need to believe me, the stuff I post are from trust worthy places like IEEE. Unless you have some aversion to IEEE. 🤭

M
You do not need to believe me, the stuff I post are from trust worthy places like IEEE. Unless you have some aversion to IEEE. 🤭
You can send your article to news channels to see if they would like to publish them, google search and you can find many channels which reported the same thing, don't forget to write each of them a letter to protest.

M

You can send your article to news channels to see if they would like to publish them, google search and you can find many channels which reported the same thing, don't forget to write each of them a letter to protest.
Tomshardware is not really a news channel. It was good in 2000s but these days its more of a fluff piece blog. Like the one you just saw. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back