China’s Power in Asia Plateauing Below US, Lowy Institute Says

lol, PPP doesn't matter? then why you US now can't afford building anything? let alone your dilapidated infras, now you can't even afford building warships, why?

You still using the same excuses after I destroyed them the previous 100 times? 🤣

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) sees the U.S. Navy's shipyard industrial base as the second-greatest readiness problem in the armed forces, second only to the spiraling maintenance costs of the F-35 fighter program, the office's senior defense analyst told a Senate panel last week.
🤣 🤣

You still using the same excuses after I destroyed them the previous 100 times? 🤣
Lol, destroy? tell me how you "destroy" this

China Acquiring New Weapons Five Times Faster Than U.S. Warns Top Official​

“In purchasing power parity, they spend about one dollar to our 20 dollars to get to the same capability.”

微信图片_20240825024539.png

Not only is china gdp grossly underestimated. Its industrial output is 1/3 of the world and adding the cost of weapons procurement it's a losing battle for the United states. cope harder idiot.

🤣🤣 🤣
The lost F-35 was one of 13 active in Japan's air force at the time of the crash. The other 12 have been grounded since.
🤣 F-35 so good pilots started ejecting from the plane 😘

Maintenance, repair problems ground F-35 jets 45% of time, report finds 🤣 🤣 I don't know who's coping but I sure know the US defense industry is a big joke.

Lol, destroy? tell me how you "destroy" this

China Acquiring New Weapons Five Times Faster Than U.S. Warns Top Official​

“In purchasing power parity, they spend about one dollar to our 20 dollars to get to the same capability.”

微信图片_20240825024539.png

This is the same US military that said they had a bomber and missile gap with the Soviets that ultimately never existed. They always overestimate the opponents capabilities and underestimate our own. And they’re always looking for increased funding. They’ve done this for DECADES.

This is the same US military that said they had a bomber and missile gap with the Soviets that ultimately never existed. They always overestimate the opponents capabilities and underestimate our own. And they’re always looking for increased funding. They’ve done this for DECADES.
Lmao another cope your hypersonic missile is costing 40 million Dollars the US just can't field them in big number regardless of what u say. Lol
Df-17 has been in service since 2019 lol we also have df-26
41 TELs, presumably DF-26s, can be seen parked within the facility.
1727106573511.png

Change your name to f-35 flying submarine. 🤣

Cope more buddy, you’ll learn to accept US preeminence. And it will remain that way until the Sun envelops the planet.

Cope more buddy, you’ll learn to accept US preeminence. And it will remain that way until the Sun envelops the planet.
Haha I own you kid u just have no answer for me only cope this cope that. Keep living in your fantasy lala land 🤣

Who said that? USSR didn't have a very strong industrial base. China now is the world biggest industrial nation, manufacturing nation, agriculture nation, trading nation, exports nation, trade surplus nation.... USSR held non of these titles ever.

Haha I own you kid u just have no answer for me only cope this cope that. Keep living in your fantasy lala land.

Like I said, you’ll learn to accept US preeminence for eternity. No amount of your verbal diarrhea will change that. All you do is ramble, and you’ve had at least 2 other usernames banned on PDF. YourDaddy ring a bell?😆

Like I said, you’ll learn to accept US preeminence for eternity. No amount of your verbal diarrhea will change that. All you do is ramble, and you’ve had at least 2 other usernames banned on PDF. YourDaddy ring a bell?😆
🤣 U are so trash at debating. Even a wall is better than you. Get on my level kid before wanting to start a debate

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back