CYBERTRUCKS FLOODING GIGA TEXAS! (300+CYBERTRUCKS)

Get Ya Wig Split

Feb 21, 2017

1710978659405.png

1710978685005.png

1710978702339.png

1710978719590.png

Source:
Twitter

Get Ya Wig Split

Feb 21, 2017
Swae Lee thanked Musk for delivering the Cybertruck. Real recognize real...

Last edited:

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hmmm...I wonder why people in reviews are pulling out the "credit card" keys. That's just the emergency backup way of getting into the car.

The primary way is you have the app on your phone and it detects it in your pocket so when you walk up to the car the doors automatically unlock. Maybe different for Cybertruck?

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@GoMig-21 look what i snapped a pic of the other day in the Prudential Center garage

cyber.png

Yes, i parked at the Pru...the most confusing garage layout imaginable.

Last edited:

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
@GoMig-21 look what i snapped a pic of the other day in the Prudential Center garage

View attachment 33348

Yes, i parked at the Pru...the most confusing garage layout imaginable.

Wow, cool. An Elon Cybertruck, probably the most inefficient truck ever invented loool. :D I see them once in a blue moon and they are head-scratchers, for sure. At least for me since you know I'm about as blue-collar workload payload F-450 Heavy Duty as they get lolzo. So when I see these toys, I just can't relate and kinda laugh. But then I suppose the rarity makes them somewhat intriguing. And a tight squeeze like that is wild. Were you headed to the Top of the Hub? I haven't been there in over a decade.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
cyber2.png

Don't know what the lines coming out of the wheel is all about. Some kind of lens reflection.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Wow, cool. An Elon Cybertruck, probably the most inefficient truck ever invented loool. :D I see them once in a blue moon and they are head-scratchers, for sure.
First time for me.

At least for me since you know I'm about as blue-collar workload payload F-450 Heavy Duty as they get lolzo. So when I see these toys, I just can't relate and kinda laugh. But then I suppose the rarity makes them somewhat intriguing.
Well the pickup truck market is full of people who the heaviest thing they ever lifted up into their truck is their butts to the seat.

And a tight squeeze like that is wild. Were you headed to the Top of the Hub? I haven't been there in over a decade.

It seems they closed it. Now it's back to being some indoor/outdoor observation area...but i remember there being an observation area before when I was a kid (but maybe just inside?). Did they close it to make "Top of the Hub"? 🤔

BTW getting a table at the Top of the Hub on a weekend night was next to impossible.
This was always my experience:

The only way it seems to get out of this was to bribe somebody with like $500. The whole thing was pretty shady. This was back in the late 1980's (fake id for me and all)

Last edited:

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
First time for me.

Really? I'm surprised considering how much of a fan you are and you're also closer to the city (I think) so chances of seeing them are greater than a suburbanite like myself. lol I think I seen one at a Ford dealership up this way once and the other time in Salem on the way to the marina.

Well the pickup truck market is full of people who the heaviest thing they ever lifted up into their truck is their butts to the seat.
lol very true! That's what the extended cab with a 6ft bed was made for, that crowd. 6ft bed is almost useless for guys like me.

It seems they closed it. Now it's back to being some indoor/outdoor observation area...but i remember there being an observation area before when I was a kid (but maybe just inside?). Did they close it to make "Top of the Hub"? 🤔

Huh, I have no idea. Same here the last time I was there was sometime in the late 90's/2000s for dinner with the whole extended family from the old country lol. I forget how much it was, but I do remember half the bank account getting emptied out lmaaaooo. I can't imagine how expensive it must be now. Heck I remember renting them a fully furnished luxury apartment for a week on Boylston st. near the Collonade Hotel and it was something like $3,800 for just the week! lol good thing big bro reimbursed me for it gaddang! :D I can just imagine the cost nowadays oooofff.

It is quite the view & atmosphere.

1712971835002.png

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hmmm...I wonder why people in reviews are pulling out the "credit card" keys. That's just the emergency backup way of getting into the car.

The primary way is you have the app on your phone and it detects it in your pocket so when you walk up to the car the doors automatically unlock. Maybe different for Cybertruck?

Are you serious?

So if somebody steals your phone, they get your car for free without even screen unlocking your phone?

celebrity advertisement

B-grade celebrities endorsement.

Hamartia Antidote

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are you serious?

So if somebody steals your phone, they get your car for free without even screen unlocking your phone?

Um..for most cars they can just as easily steal your keys and start the car too. Not like the keys have some password on them.

For the super paranoid people you can set a personal pin to actually start the car.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Um..for most cars they can just as easily steal your keys and start the car too. Not like the keys have some password on them.

For the super paranoid people you can set a personal pin to actually start the car.

I would have expected biometric unlocking like they have on Mercedes, etc.

Musk is pretty much on the cutting edge of technology in many things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest