Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

greater trend of Iraqi Resistance joining Yemenis in attacks against shipping. not sure how considering they are very far from the Red Sea / Gulf of Aden etc

tsunset

The Legend
Sep 26, 2022

greater trend of Iraqi Resistance joining Yemenis in attacks against shipping. not sure how considering they are very far from the Red Sea / Gulf of Aden etc

All the PG at their disposal including Hormuz straight, all that departs from Bahrain and UAE

Yemen have control of Red Sea and their gulf, Iraq have the whole PG at their disposal, Yemen can't do something in the PG beside using low accuracy MRBMs

What i wonder is how Iran would have some control on the Mediterean sea, Polisario front could help, i don't see anyone there else than this faction

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
All the PG at their disposal including Hormuz straight, all that departs from Bahrain and UAE

Yemen have control of Red Sea and their gulf, Iraq have the whole PG at their disposal, Yemen can't do something in the PG beside using low accuracy MRBMs

What i wonder is how Iran would have some control on the Mediterean sea, Polisario front could help, i don't see anyone there else than this faction
there are no reports of any strikes in the Persian Gulf

around 1400km from south Iraq to the Red Sea north of Yemen. 1900km to south of Yemen. too far to be feasible. Yemenis success rate at targeting ships within 300km is around 20-30%

MLK

Apr 1, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Unfortunately, the provisional vote results show the pro-American Masoud Pezeshkian in the lead.
If he is elected, we will see the same thing that happened to Rouhani: Iran will give up its weapons, leaving the country defenseless and open to foreign investment, followed by the destruction of its domestic industry as it is subjected to more intense sanctions by the US.
Even if Iran were to go to a decisive vote, it would be tough with Jalili, who is unpopular among the people.
No doubt Israel and the US are jumping up and down right now, and Raisi's untimely and unnatural death has given Iran's enemies the biggest advantage.

Excuse my ignorance but why is Pezeshkian considered pro American, what have he said or done to justify that label? I would assume that the guardian council wouldn't allow or trust someone with that agenda, especially now.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
2 IDF terrorists liquidated and 2 more seriously wounded by Hamas in north Gaza

Two Israeli terrorists were killed during fighting in the northern Gaza Strip yesterday, the occupation military announces.

The slain terrorists are named as: Staff Sgt. Yair Avitan, 20, of the Paratroopers Brigade's 890th Battalion, from Ra'anana. Sgt. First Class (res.) Yakir Shmuel Tatelbaum, 21, of the 7th Armored Brigade's 77th Battalion, from Ma'ale Adumim.

The terrorists were killed in separate incidents.

Huge anti-government protests continue in "Israel"

Palestinian resistance fighters continue to launch rockets into "Israel"

muhammed45

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
New Shinyo of Yemeni navy

4171627.jpg

4171628.jpg

Locally built and manufactured in Yemen.

I'm waiting on to see its impact on USN's carriers and destroyers.

Immortals

Jan 18, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hezbollah continues to pay a heavy price for their resistance in support of Palestinians. More than 350 Hezbollah fighters martyred since October 2023.

Nothing compared to the price they paid in Syria. They lost alot of good men over there including one of the best snipers in the Middle East at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread