Deceiver asim and and anjam set the game now isa is playing. Pakistan is Laughing stock

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I hated Musharraf for what he did to Pakistan, he was a fool but atleast patriot at some level, Asim/Bajwa however they are JET BLACK TRAITORS. Both of them needs to drag by throat into the streets and given street justice, recorded for the history so no one dare to become like them ever in Pakistan.

While Musharraf made mistakes, I can agree that he is not a Bajwa/Munir. Musharraf wasn't a thug and he was a capable leader. He defended Pak at international forums. He was outspoken and intelligent. You might blame Musharraf for a lot of things, but he wasn't detrimental to national unity.

Bajwa/Munir are ordinary traitors. They are not interested in the well-being of the nation. It is all personal interest. Major difference between Bajwa/Munir and Musharraf despite mistakes on both sides.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I hated Musharraf for what he did to Pakistan, he was a fool but atleast patriot at some level, Asim/Bajwa however they are JET BLACK TRAITORS. Both of them needs to drag by throat into the streets and given street justice, recorded for the history so no one dare to become like them ever in Pakistan.
Just curiouse what did Mushrraf did bad? Allowed USA after 911 or let go Nawaz or anything else? I thought he was pretty decent for Pakistan as a Indian we hated him. Honest question as I don’t get hate Mushrraf gets.

Olympus81

Apr 18, 2022
Nothing will happen to Asim or Najam. Any action against them would mean a loss of prestige to the institution.

You have example of Bajwa who was directly involved in RCO and his spouse and his ‘samdhi’ suddenly becoming rich beyond comprehension and yet the only person who faced the wrath was the journalist who exposed his tax returns.

You folks are giving too much credit to Pakistan’s justice system.

Looking back, the military was hand in glove with the Americans in the drone for $ scheme. And yet no one went to jail for thousands of dead innocents. Hence, it’s safe to conclude that Pakistan’s justice system is dead.

Taimoor

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just curiouse what did Mushrraf did bad? Allowed USA after 911 or let go Nawaz or anything else? I thought he was pretty decent for Pakistan as a Indian we hated him. Honest question as I don’t get hate Mushrraf gets.

Bad:

- Throwing Pakistan into WOT. Allowed yanks/CIA unacceptable ingress into Pakistan. A major cockup which led to terrorism unleashed into Pakistan. No one should be this daft at that level of power.

- Tried to impose so called "enlighten moderation" which is basically submission to western ways, in a deeply conservative society. Another idiocy.

- NRO (mother of all f'UPs)

Good:

- Kargil.

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
His biggest sin was he re-legitimized and resurrected all the crooks and thugs knowing fully well that they will run the country into the ground, his parting shot to all Pakistanis after doing that was "Pakistan ka abb Allah hi hafiz".

Plus he capitulated quite meekly to the americans and didn't exact the same concessions as some of the other countries were able to for services rendered to the empire.

His economic performance were all smoke and mirror, largely funded through direct US military aid.

He squandered once in a lifetime opportunity to set Pakistan on the right track once and for all...

For all of this he's worse than Bajwa and Munir, who are all manifestations of mediocrity and treachery Mushy sowed in the name of enlightened moderation.

He was intelligent but a narcissist and lacked courage and wanted to take Pakistan into an ideology track that 95% were vehemently against.

Taimoor

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bajwa/Munir are ordinary traitors

They are no ordinary traitors, they are JET BLACK traitors. They have rejected and refused to submit to the will of Pakistani citizens. That is the mother of all treason.

Last edited:

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
They are no ordinary traitors, they are JET BLACK traitors. They have rejected and refused to submit to the will of Pakistani citizens. That is the mother of all treason.
Without Mushy and his purging of officer corp of the so called "extremists" AKA anyone with a beard...mediocre small men like Bajwa, Kiyani and Munir wouldn't have risen to the top....

SaadH

Apr 21, 2021
While Musharraf made mistakes, I can agree that he is not a Bajwa/Munir. Musharraf wasn't a thug and he was a capable leader. He defended Pak at international forums. He was outspoken and intelligent. You might blame Musharraf for a lot of things, but he wasn't detrimental to national unity.

Bajwa/Munir are ordinary traitors. They are not interested in the well-being of the nation. It is all personal interest. Major difference between Bajwa/Munir and Musharraf despite mistakes on both sides.
Mushy bears more responsibility for he was a man who had some semblance of intellect and savy, whereas Bajwa and Munira are your garden variety village duffers...

Cash gk

Sep 20, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He will be a la Morsi...don't lose hope my saffron friend...
You mean way Isreal and USA killed morsi. They will kill imran khan.. don’t worry we will find you bind your computer let your daddy asim munier go out or get hanged

Qureshi

Apr 18, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
why are you keep avoiding my simple questions???

oh saaley, uss ke sawaloon ka jawab do. tum chawwalien maar rahey ho! baandar kee olaad.

If you both know English reread my below post, if you understand it will suffice you.

@prothought @شَاھِین شَاہِ لَولَاک

"Its hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always takes things literally."

View attachment 50866

prothought

Dec 25, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you both know English reread my below post, if you understand it will suffice you.
Don't try to run away, coward.
Not for us, answer these questions for other youthias and non-youthias. We want to know if your brain is functional or dysfunctional. I am sure you'll prefer eating trash over answering these questions. Do run away!

Qureshi

Apr 18, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Don't try to run away, coward.
Not for us, answer these questions for other youthias and non-youthias. We want to know if your brain is functional or dysfunctional. I am sure you'll prefer eating trash over answering these questions. Do run away!

1719432933711.png

That's 👆 the difference between an educated (intellectual) Pakistani & below average Patwaris.

And....... Again....... 👇

"Its hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always takes things literally."

prothought

Dec 25, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
View attachment 50930

That's 👆 the difference between an educated (intellectual) Pakistani & below average Patwaris.

And....... Again....... 👇

Come back to the topic rather than hiding under the filth. I want to see what is your thinking in response to those questions. Eating shit here and there wouldn’t get you off the hook. You or any other PTI-supporter can try answering those questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest