Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

anti-IRI people can't say Iran is sacrificing all of its money and resources to fight Israel then deny Iran is fighting Israel at all, lets not play games
So we can conclude that IR is even incompetent in delivering military aid.

What kind of military aid is this if it doesn't have any meaningful result on the ground?

Hamas being degraded does not mean Iran doesn't support military resistance to Israel, obviously. and Iran not being able to supply Hamas with weapons to defeat Israel also does not lead to that conclusion. these are insane premises and non sequiturs.
You don't get it my friend.

So which sane strategy is this to lead entire nations of Iran and Palestine to the abyss if the end result is going to be defeat?

Define ''military'' resistance?

What equipment has IR given Hamas that can effectively deter/combat Israel?

Hamas is barely functioning, perhaps 2 battalions left on the verge of total elimination as an organized paramilitary group.

I would like to know your source about Hamas to make this claim.

They are still attacking Zionist armed terrorists and inflicting losses in many places in Gaza. Videos are still coming out on an almost daily basis.

Not saying they have not been degraded but that specific low figure for Hamas battalions left functioning does not tally with what we are seeing from them.

First, they are not trolling ''Iranians''. They are mocking the incompetent establishment of Iran. When you shout for 4 decades of wanting to ''razing Haifa and Telaviv'' to the ground and scream about destruction of Israel and Jews then people will expect you to do something about it then.
Iran has to operate in it's "limitations", and I still believe an attack would come, statements about it have came from the highest level possible i.e Khomeini, so they can't backtrack now.
When did Pakistan or any other Muslim country talk almost everyday about destruction of Israel as much as IR?
They didn't cause all of them are occupied by western stooges who control the governments.

So we can conclude that IR is even incompetent in delivering military aid.

What kind of military aid is this if it doesn't have any meaningful result on the ground?
1300+ killed Israels and another 15,000+ injured since October 2023 with constant attrition from multiple fronts is a meaningful result. adjusting for population size that's the equivalent of 50,000 killed Americans and 600,000 injured Americans. small price?

Iran delivers military aid to the best of its ability. Obviously nobody expects tiny Hamas in blockaded Gaza to defeat Israel. Please think a bit more deeply before you ask these questions.

You don't get it my friend.

So which sane strategy is this to lead entire nations of Iran and Palestine to the abyss if the end result is going to be defeat?
Who said this is the end result? Resistance is their right. Resistance for the sake of resistance is meritorious. And Iran enables and funds this against Israel. We can debate the effectiveness but not that this is happening.

Can we expect an attack tonight? Surely this can't be dragged on and on ...
My guess is its not happening before the arbaeen in Iraq which is the next weekend, millions of shia's currently flying to Iraq for arbaeen, any action now can really impact the arbaeen

So Hamas rejected the proposal. So that means Iran's only option now is to retaliate against Israel. Waiting until arbaeen is too late in my opinion but things can't be helped otherwise obviously.

The retaliation is no doubt coming. There have been no ‘delays’. The nature of the response dictates deep planning.

Also, well known to most thinkers (not the hot air analysts here), Arbaeen and the huge Karbala walk’s security is of high priority. This is obvious.

Arbaeen and the huge Karbala walk’s security is of high priority. This is obvious.

First it was need time to prepare

Then it was need time to coordinate between the axis

Then it was need time for negotiations

Now the excuse of the week is Arbaeen

The clown show continues and the sandwiches are getting soggy!

So Hamas rejected the proposal. So that means Iran's only option now is to retaliate against Israel. Waiting until arbaeen is too late in my opinion but things can't be helped otherwise obviously.

Did I not say it was a ‘ploy’ by Bibi and the Americans with Arab Baboon Monarchs assisting?

Iran isn’t dumb and knew and accepted another checkmate! Bibi outmaneuvered Iran once again!

He is goading Iran to attack by making maximalist demands

See tweet below to see his demands which flew against July 2nd Biden proposal that both parties accepted.

My guess is its not happening before the arbaeen in Iraq which is the next weekend, millions of shia's currently flying to Iraq for arbaeen, any action now can really impact the arbaeen

After arbaeen is Labor Day, then Halloween, then Christmas, then new Years, then Valentine’s Day, then Eid Now Ruz!

Looks like schedule is too busy for Iran in next 6 months! Try again next year!

Did I not say it was a ‘ploy’ by Bibi and the Americans with Arab Baboon Monarchs assisting?

Iran isn’t dumb and knew and accepted another checkmate! Bibi outmaneuvered Iran once again!

He is goading Iran to attack by making maximalist demands

See tweet below to see his demands which flew against July 2nd Biden proposal that both parties accepted.

Look at all the U.S assets in the region now, Bibi will be dumb to not utilize those, he doesnt want any deal or ceasefire, this is the best chance he has to go all in against Iran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back