Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Okay, so I am waiting for Iran to seek revenge for the murder of the Hamas leader in Iran.

So is Iran going to attack Israel?

Yes true.
Regardless, Two different things.

Iraq and Libya was similar.
Geographically disadvantaged countries ruled by one single mans whims.

Invading Iran would be more like invading Afghanistan but on grander scale. For reference see the problems US is facing in tackling Huthis.
Iraq was one kind of things for USA empire, it was a common war.

Libya was a new paradigm of war, a mix of color revolution and remote destabilization, no boots on the ground, and the job was done. Technology developed in the meantime, remote killings of drones, more information through internet and eavesdropping.

So they can do the same thing in Iran that they did in Libya: Bomb things, no fly zone, pay hitmen and so on.

Anyway, from a cold material point of view: It would be better for USA destroy GCC than destroy Iran. Because GCC is richer and more developed, more gains for USA if destroy them.

Who decides what a “proportionate” response is here?

Killing such a high profile VIP in Tehran is almost unprecedented and Iran has the right and obligation to punish the criminal severely.

As to the Zionist response, worrying too much about this means that Iran is acting as the weaker party.

If Iran retaliates it must be severe enough that deterrence is restored, as otherwise there would be no point to it.

More so than retaliating, Iran needs to clean house. With high-profile assassinations that have taken place for over a decade of scientists, scholars, and military officers, it's practically a Den of Thieves.

Best resolution to Palestine issue is let just Israel take over and build their temple and move Palestinians to some other place, atleast they wont die

That is the only solution left. With the amount of territory lost to Israel and settlements, a viable state can't be established, and neither will Israel vacate settlements, and no power on earth can force them to vacate either. The Palestinians either come to an agreement with Israel and be absorbed as citizens with full rights, or come to a deal with other nations excluding Arab nations as they showed to be f_cking useless cunts and emigrate, starting a new peaceful life.

That is the only solution left. With the amount of territory lost to Israel and settlements, a viable state can't be established, and neither will Israel vacate settlements, and no power on earth can force them to vacate either. The Palestinians either come to an agreement with Israel and be absorbed as citizens with full rights, or come to a deal with other nations excluding Arab nations as they showed to be f_cking useless cunts and emigrate, starting a new peaceful life.

The issue is that Israel wont accept that either. Because result would be a jewish minority state, with corresponding implications for legislative bodies.

Israel wants palestinians dead or gone.

I have a feeling that the US govt has requested Iran to hold-off on the retaliatory strikes until the end of the DNC…in exchange for softer stance by the US. A war breaking out during the DNC is bad optics. That’s why the whole charade of ceasefire is happening to get major propaganda points during the DNC as the democratic base is against the US stance

Let me give u guys an AWE INSPIRING perspective. Since, we unanimously bow at Iran's brilliant and terrifying waiting game which SAPS the enemy and make them shit their pants in fear *cough cough*.. sorry for coughing, I just saw the news of some other Hezbollah commander being assassinated in the meantime.

THIS IS BRILLIANT. Surely this allows us to wait even more and just defeat the enemy through psychological brain piss warfare. Real impressive stuff.

Let me give you a better perspective. Guess what Iran will do if Ayatollah khamanei gets harmed by the Israelis? Oh, in that case we can take a much longer time waging psychological warfare before launching any attack. The timeline for an attack then, can be anywhere from 4-6 years. HARD ON.

Let me give u guys an AWE INSPIRING perspective. Since, we unanimously bow at Iran's brilliant and terrifying waiting game which SAPS the enemy and make them shit their pants in fear *cough cough*.. sorry for coughing, I just saw the news of some other Hezbollah commander being assassinated in the meantime.

THIS IS BRILLIANT. Surely this allows us to wait even more and just defeat the enemy through psychological brain piss warfare. Real impressive stuff.

Let me give you a better perspective. Guess what Iran will do if Ayatollah khamanei gets harmed by the Israelis? Oh, in that case we can take a much longer time waging psychological warfare before launching any attack. The timeline for an attack then, can be anywhere from 4-6 years. HARD ON.

I saw a youtube video where Haniyah was placed in a building where the room he was staying at had a direct line of sight to nearby hill perch with forest cover.

They could not have picked a worse room to place him in to protect him from assasination by anti-tank missile.

Did Haniyah's own security detail not query this choice of room as it looks like he was killed as a result of the most incompetent security from his Iranian hosts?

Iraq was one kind of things for USA empire, it was a common war.

Libya was a new paradigm of war, a mix of color revolution and remote destabilization, no boots on the ground, and the job was done. Technology developed in the meantime, remote killings of drones, more information through internet and eavesdropping.

So they can do the same thing in Iran that they did in Libya: Bomb things, no fly zone, pay hitmen and so on.

Anyway, from a cold material point of view: It would be better for USA destroy GCC than destroy Iran. Because GCC is richer and more developed, more gains for USA if destroy them.
Brah, Iran is not Libya. My ghaad!

First it was need time to prepare

Then it was need time to coordinate between the axis

Then it was need time for negotiations

Now the excuse of the week is Arbaeen

The clown show continues and the sandwiches are getting soggy!
Only soggy hoagies for you my friend!o_O

I saw a youtube video where Haniyah was placed in a building where the room he was staying at had a direct line of sight to nearby hill perch with forest cover.

They could not have picked a worse room to place him in to protect him from assasination by anti-tank missile.

Did Haniyah's own security detail not query this choice of room as it looks like he was killed as a result of the most incompetent security from his Iranian hosts?
Ignoring the garbage analysis about Iranian 'failing' by The Tantrummers, don't forget Zionia is in a deep strategic mire. Their economy and deterrence, and public face is shattered. They are on their heels and can only respond through security measures not military ones.

That said, Iran is suffering from HUGE security failings. HUGE. THAT is the fundamental issue where I don't see accountability or remedy in sight. I don't even see acknowledgment of this problem by Iranian authorities.

This is the balanced and correct way you should assess the situation not from the palm reading whining crew. A few of them a taste for soggy hoagies as well--mostly mayo--no pepperoni, much baloney.

Last edited:
Ignoring the garbage analysis about Iranian 'failing' by The Tantrummers, don't forget Zionia is in a deep strategic mire. Their economy and deterrence, and public face is shattered. They are on their heels and can only respond through security measures not military ones.

That said, Iran is suffering from HUGE security failings. HUGE. THAT is the fundamental issue where I don't see accountability or remedy in sight. I don't even see acknowledgment of this problem by Iranian authorities.

This is the balanced and correct way you should assess the situation not from the palm reading whining crew. A few of them a taste for soggy hoagies as well--mostly mayo--no pepperoni.

Unfortunately I would have to disagree on this point as none of Hezbollah, Houthis or Iran seem like they are prepared to punish the settler entity for blatant attacks against them.

I hope I am wrong but if there is no punishing strikes agains the entity by end of this month, then we can say that entity has cowed the "Axis of Resistance". That month is just an arbitrary figure from me as the response should have come within 1-2 weeks as is the norm in these matters.

If that happens then the initiative has gone back to the entity as it needs to be punished and then put under a state of both miliary and economic siege. Economics does not matter so much for now as the almost unlimited US wallet is open to the settler colony.

Unfortunately I would have to disagree on this point as none of Hezbollah, Houthis or Iran seem like they are prepared to punish the settler entity for blatant attacks against them.

I hope I am wrong but if there is no punishing strikes agains the entity by end of this month, then we can say that entity has cowed the "Axis of Resistance". That month is just an arbitrary figure from me as the response should have come within 1-2 weeks as is the norm in these matters.

If that happens then the initiative has gone back to the entity as it needs to be punished and then put under a state of both miliary and economic siege. Economics does not matter so much for now as the almost unlimited US wallet is open to the settler colony.
I never said anything about Iranian retaliation for you to ‘unfortunately disagree’ with. Read again.

I never said anything about Iranian retaliation for you to ‘unfortunately disagree’ with. Read again.

I am talking about general deterrence which no one in the “Axis of Resistance” has achieved so far. You talked about it’s deterrence being damaged but it seems to have regained it back in last month.

You are getting defensive on a general point I am making in that as of now entity is not deterred as it is acting with impunity. It is not just about Iran and so do not focus on that specifically.

It is breaking every red line as it pleases with Hezbollah, Houthi’s and Iran and so it remains to be seen whether it can be deterred with punishing strikes that actually hurt it enough to think again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back