Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Care to remind me when was the last time Israel fired a missiles on Iran by using the Jordanian airspace?

Also Iran did it publicity so it would have been embarrassing situation for the Arab nations if they didn’t do anything to protect their airspace. Iran and Arab World are two arch rivals and it is embarrassing situation that your enemy is using your airspace and you are doing nothing in response.
Oh I don’t know, how about that air launched ballistic missile back in April or what about all the Israeli jets that use Jordan airspace every other day? Jordanian government, like most Arab governments, is a Zionist stooge.

No harm in speaking but Iran must take a clear stance and strong action to discourage Israel from repeating their terrorist activities in Iran.

Good strategy, but thus far, I have not seen any evidence from Iran to support its claims of who assassinated Haniyeh. Where is it?

If this planned massive attack is successful involving thousands of drones/ missiles, the Iranians will cement their place in the top 5 most powerful countries. Taking on the west and defeating their ABM systems and destroying strategic targets in Israel will set up Iran as the premier middle east power. All other regional powers will eat humble pie. If Iran pulls this off it will also shatter Western hegemony. Nobody will buy Western weapons.
Sure but that's a huge if.

Also doesn't change my original point, every country has its own strategic needs. You don't randomly choose beef for no reason, there's way more to life than refining military equipment by forcefully starting unnecessary conflict

No harm in speaking but Iran must take a clear stance and strong action to discourage Israel from repeating their terrorist activities in Iran.
Nobody will argue with that. However, there's a deeper strategic issue that's affecting Iran negatively: Iran is responding to a security failure by military means which:

- first and foremost puts the country in a REACTIVE position. This is very significant since reactivity, by very definition, culls available options in a big way (unlike proactivity).
- disrupts long term (expensive) strategy very cheaply--i.e. The Resistance
- brings the country closer to war (very expensive)
- requires an 'outsized' military response which would not have been needed if the opponent attacked militarily. This is why we perceive Iranians as 'trigger shy'--not because of some inherent deficiency but because of the nature of response required.

As for Zionia, itself, it's trying to make up for its huge strategic defeat by piling up a bunch of tactical wins. It's POSSIBLE it can-- but still unlikely, at this stage, given the depth of their ongoing defeat.

Of all the conversations and chatter I hear out of Iran, 'retaliation' is the word of the day. I hear nothing about the simplest solution: Tightening internal security and processes. It's incredible we see no progress after all these years. Very concerning.

Good strategy, but thus far, I have not seen any evidence from Iran to support its claims of who assassinated Haniyeh. Where is it?

Raw, Mossad Axis ! Embassy of India is like having Israeli embassy in Iran …

That, even if true, is a claim, not evidence, which is what Iran needs to provide first of all.

This was whispered by Mossad to a random jihadi Pakistani obsessed with India.

Pakistanis and their conspiracy theories are never ending. It's like critical thinking and evidence is entirely a foreign concept to them.

This was whispered by Mossad to a random jihadi Pakistani obsessed with India.

Pakistanis and their conspiracy theories are never ending. It's like critical thinking and evidence is entirely a foreign concept to them.
sorry to bust your bubble, Turkey intelligence agencies made this claim.. 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back