Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Loyal unhackeable communication devices:

pigeon.gif
Mossad reportedly have also bobby trapped pigeons
GXszqesWMAAt5C_

On twitter #پیجر (#Pager) is now the #1 trending in Iran, People are making funny jokes about this incident.

This is heartbreaking, and very infuriating. An eye for an eye fits perfectly in this situation. You’re not dealing with a sane opponent, it’s ruthless, diabolical, and above all zulmi to the max extend possible. Only course for those that call themselves the “resistance” is to level those parts of the opponents that haven’t been touched yet. You can’t stop the march of history. This war has already arrived.

I heard that almost all the Hezbollah people who were hurt were civilians, like medics, aid workers etc.
Yes, and the Mother Teresa of Calcutta was killed in the attack too.

Just words and no evidence. No sense.

This is heartbreaking, and very infuriating. An eye for an eye fits perfectly in this situation. You’re not dealing with a sane opponent, it’s ruthless, diabolical, and above all zulmi to the max extend possible. Only course for those that call themselves the “resistance” is to level those parts of the opponents that haven’t been touched yet. You can’t stop the march of history. This war has already arrived.
How to do eye for an eye in this bizarre situation.

Explosive dildos?

This thread is intended to discuss Zionia’s pager attack in Lebanon

Motorola/generic pager shipment stolen and modified and exported to Lebanon and Syria.
In urdu but very informative.

Last edited:
I’m left speechless. I’m a Shia, and above all a practicing Muslim. I pray 5x a day, I try to avoid non halal meats, I don’t drink, and above all I believe in Islam and its ethics.

But after witnessing todays event, I think Iran hezbollah and whoever is fighting this needs to throw out the rule book and end this fighting with one arm tied behind your back for whatever reason. You’ve passed the point of no return of not having war. History doesn’t stop for anyone. They’re waging wars against your people and freely killing them across the region and in your homes and capitals, while you try to follow some unspoken rule of not hitting them back twice as hard. They know they’re dealing with timid leadership; hence, can go as crazy as possible because you won’t hurt them deep enough. A drone here and a missile there in their capital and that’s it. They’ve effectively defeated the Shias too.

Thousands of potential bodies to use to defend Lebanon just taken out of the fight before the fight even begins.

I’m left speechless. I’m a Shia, and above all a practicing Muslim. I pray 5x a day, I try to avoid non halal meats, I don’t drink, and above all I believe in Islam and its ethics.

But after witnessing todays event, I think Iran hezbollah and whoever is fighting this needs to throw out the rule book and end this fighting with one arm tied behind your back for whatever reason. You’ve passed the point of no return of not having war. History doesn’t stop for anyone. They’re waging wars against your people and freely killing them across the region and in your homes and capitals, while you try to follow some unspoken rule of not hitting them back twice as hard. They know they’re dealing with timid leadership; hence, can go as crazy as possible because you won’t hurt them deep enough. A drone here and a missile there in their capital and that’s it. They’ve effectively defeated the Shias too.
This reminds me of the darks days of Syria, Yemen, Lebanon. Eventually ISIS, Saudi, and Zionia were defeated by The Resistance. This is not the first time The Resistance has faced challenges. It won’t be the last. The Resistance will ultimately prevail. In this and all cases just stand by. It’s no different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back