Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

You know the so called "SoC" is essentially assembled out of dozens of IPs? Like an IP for a radio modem. What do you think it will be? essentially a DSP with some DSP code embedded. Its hard to separate software and hardware these days based due co-design. There will be too many firmwares even in SoC. Firmwares you can not verify because you can not read it.
Yes, but that way things are not done in real world.

When a company wants to do a device, they dont do every single piece, they re-use things made by thousand others.

And the tinier is a sub-piece the less and slower things you could run in it.

It's not so complicated do that by Israel, and it's not so hard avoid and detect by Hezbollah.

Just this.. and a lot of hours of work.

Last edited:
I

So which all countries will be involved in this global nuclear war?

I don't understand, how you see this ending as genocide of Jews.

Worst come worst case if Israel goes down it will take majority of Muslim countries with it, including Pakistan.
That is even if Isreal fights this war alone, with US not getting directly involved.

You indian show your true side..even when you try not to.
If giving up had a name, "Indian" would be the most befitting name.

After this, Hezbollah must be seeing hacking even in kitchen appliances.

I have to hand it to the Israelis. This is a huge intelligence victory for them and massively embarrassing for Hezbollah.
Supposedly they were supposed to detonate when Israel invades causing chaos in the battlefield and hezbo HQs but I reckon it is going to have the same effect if Israel invades in the coming weeks with hezbollah not only loosing hundreds of their own including very high ranking members since Oct 7th but now no way to communicate with each other in conflict.

Lol,you never learn,replacing a US led world with China,is like replacing the Roman empire with the Mongols.
Choose your poison,they're friendly now as they need their stooges, if they get a final victory, Xinjiang will look like a summer camp for your lot.
Keep cheering stooges.
Now I know you are RSS Indian. Why don’t you use your real name like rapejeet, dikshit, or suckdeep?

LOLOLLLOL

What civlization are you talking about?
Did you just invent a new civilization just to give more weight to you already rdicilous argument?

Jerusalem belongs to muslims and always have.
Some coverts from Ukraine call themselv jews dosent change anything.
Palestinians are more ethnic jews than most Israelis

Jweish civilization existed there before the Islamic one.

Racial or ethnic subscription doesn't matter. Jerusalem belongs to people who consider themselves Jwesih irrespective of their ethnic background in the same way Mecca belongs to people who profess themselves to be muslims, whether Arab or not.

Key importance of Jerusalem for muslims draws from the dream the Prophet (PBUH) had about meeting the other Prophets there, and some other pronouncements he made. Does not change the fact that claim of people belonging to Jewish tradition is more.

If thy can put 20mg of explosive petn in these devices to cause an explosion,
can they do the same with vaccines if they put 1mg in?

Even a tiny explosion inside the body could effect the electric pulse of heart.
Today Arabs are suffering because of their lack of education and technological advancement. The cherry on cake is the conflicts,hypocrisy and jealousy within.

Controlled explosion under process by Lebanese military (Not Hezbollah). The explosive device is planted in an ambulance.

Now at least all those who have bought military equipment from Israel should doubt what is inside their equipment.

There is no certainty about western and eastern military equipment

Israel seems to be in a panic, prematurely exploding all the devices they sabotaged. And the war hasn’t started yet.

China needs to develop and start selling a bomb detector for Anglo-Zionist planted bombs. I’m not sure if my iPhone will blow up one day. No one should buy iPhones or anything made in India with Hindus being the enemies of all Muslims.

Supposedly they were supposed to detonate when Israel invades causing chaos in the battlefield and hezbo HQs but I reckon it is going to have the same effect if Israel invades in the coming weeks with hezbollah not only loosing hundreds of their own including very high ranking members since Oct 7th but now no way to communicate with each other in conflict.
What high ranking members???? You killed a few people, Hezbollah has hundreds of thousands of members
Do you think Hezbollahs communication network was a few pagers and walkie talkies?

Gold Apollo denied producing the devices and instead pointed the finger at its Budapest-based partner BAC Consulting KFT.

But Hungarian government spokesman Zoltan Kovacs said the company "is a trading intermediary, with no manufacturing or operational site in Hungary".

"The referenced devices have never been in Hungary," Kovacs said on X, formerly Twitter.

He added the case "poses no national security risk" and Hungary was cooperating "with all relevant international partner agencies and organisations" in further investigations.

Earlier on Wednesday, Gold Apollo head Hsu Ching-kuang said the pagers were "100 per cent not" made in Taiwan.

"They are not our products from beginning to end. How can we produce products that are not ours?" Hsu told reporters in Taipei.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back