Reports: Bajwa agreed to curtail Pakistan’s ballistic missile program

Well if you do have this capacity and you claim to support the 2 nation state theory for your islamic brothers in Gaza and Kashmir ..
Why have you not screwed Israel and India who according to you people are committing genocide
In the case of Israel I agree it's definitely genocide and in Kashmir I'm. Certain hindu racists leaders like modi doval would be brutal with Pak proxy supporters fermenting trouble

Why so impotent and incapable of showing this ability to screw Israeli or Indian hegomony.
Words are easy Mr

Who says we haven't screwed India?? We have been at war with India multiple times

India was decimated in Afghanistan only a few years ago, china is involved and humiliated India itself
Multiple actions are taken to support division and partition of India

Israel itself is under constant conflict,
International lawfare used to make it illegitimate, set up irregular forces like Hamas and Hezbollah to constantly attack it
It took 100 years to destroy the crusaders, Israel is only 75 years old

that is also mentioned in the article

View attachment 65755

You have last five COAS having the intimate knowledge of Pakistan strategic assets settle abroad! all in the sphere of west or western influenced countries. Dont need rocket science to understand what they have been doing during their tenure.

Its a bloody 220 million strong nation, all sorts of BS is discussed 24*7, yet this has never been highlighted and people ask these rats as to how they accumulated such wealth to live the life style after retirement on a grade 22 officer salary!

That's stupid

Pakistan not only has MIRV capable missiles, but ballistic missiles that are manoeuvrable to bypass A.D
Missiles going at Mach 15-20 which can also manoeuvre are near impossible to stop

An Iranian missile fired from Yemen last week punched through multiple Israeli A.D without being stopped, the same as when Iran launched it's attack which was mostly drones
It took multiple states to try to stop the attack and even then many missiles got through
Not even MIRV can deter India because India has the capability to neutralize missiles in their boost phase anywhere in Pakistan, along with air superiority and extensive on-ground and satellite intelligence to locate and destroy Pakistani nuclear installations. These systems will only improve as India's economy grows and research and development advance. That's why I maintain that Pakistan can never have a credible nuclear deterrence against India. In fact, even Afghanistan is not deterred by Pakistan's so-called nuclear deterrence, let alone India.
The only way to deliver nuclear weapons onto Indian territory is through a submarine-launched nuclear missile, and that too only if the submarine is nuclear-powered, has long-range capabilities, and is stealthy enough to evade detection by the Indian Navy’s submarine hunters.

Not even MIRV can deter India because India has the capability to neutralize missiles in their boost phase anywhere in Pakistan, along with air superiority and extensive on-ground and satellite intelligence to locate and destroy Pakistani nuclear installations. These systems will only improve as India's economy grows and research and development advance. That's why I maintain that Pakistan can never have a credible nuclear deterrence against India. In fact, even Afghanistan is not deterred by Pakistan's so-called nuclear deterrence, let alone India.
The only way to deliver nuclear weapons onto Indian territory is through a submarine-launched nuclear missile, and that too only if the submarine is nuclear-powered, has long-range capabilities, and is stealthy enough to evade detection by the Indian Navy’s submarine hunters.

Afghanistan has already been defeated multiple times by Pakistan, the last time was only a few years ago when the Afghan republic collapsed, India was run out of Afghanistan at the same time

Pakistan has a large and varied missile force, everything from MIRV and MArv to cruise, sub launches, ship launched and rockets

We are pretty confident we get breakthrough any Indian A.D

P-a-j-e-e-t trying to cope.

I am going to offer a slightly contrarian opinion view here but in reality there is zero chance of Pak using anything against Israel, even a slingshot, given the Saudi stance

So this is effectively a non news event in a way.

If the inevitable non action can be traded as being deference to us wishes then one of the more smarter options frankly
Its all about geopolitics, what the US fears the most is religious leadership in Pak with nuclear weapons which will be anti israel unless the Palestinians get freedom/equal rights.

Your delusional.

That's stupid

Pakistan not only has MIRV capable missiles, but ballistic missiles that are manoeuvrable to bypass A.D
Missiles going at Mach 15-20 which can also manoeuvre are near impossible to stop

An Iranian missile fired from Yemen last week punched through multiple Israeli A.D without being stopped, the same as when Iran launched it's attack which was mostly drones
It took multiple states to try to stop the attack and even then many missiles got through

Something Iran claimed until their missile were knocked out.

A kutta will do anything for its master.

Unfortunately Pakistanis are happy to remain subhuman ghullams of their white masters.

Do we HGV equipped Ballistic Missiles?
TBH, I don't know. But you claimed something that can be true only if
Do we HGV equipped Ballistic Missiles?
Come on, I’m not sure if we have HGV equipped Ballistic Missiles. But you apparently implied that Iran does have them but we don’t. So, you need to prove that we indeed don’t have that technology. Or it's just your guesstimate?

TBH, I don't know. But you claimed something that can be true only if

Come on, I’m not sure if we have HGV equipped Ballistic Missiles. But you apparently implied that Iran does have them but we don’t. So, you need to prove that we indeed don’t have that technology. Or it's just your guesstimate?
I didn't imply anything, I asked a question, do we have HGV equipped BMs? Cause Iran surely does. Weren't you questioning someone why they think Iran has an advanced BM program than us?

You have last five COAS having the intimate knowledge of Pakistan strategic assets settle abroad! all in the sphere of west or western influenced countries. Dont need rocket science to understand what they have been doing during their tenure.

Its a bloody 220 million strong nation, all sorts of BS is discussed 24*7, yet this has never been highlighted and people ask these rats as to how they accumulated such wealth to live the life style after retirement on a grade 22 officer salary!
They are being blackmailed into making poor foreign policy decisions. All government officials and their families must be barred from owning assets outside the country.

Which bollywood movie script it is name please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back