Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

1726837978173.png
Hezbollah is showing too much restraint. You are not going to win against Israel by going half naked. Eventually they will invade southern Lebanon and push hezbollah out.

Maybe I overestimated hezbollah capabilities. They just don't have that dawg in them

I think western press is quite smart at hyping enemies up to ensure interest and resources can be directed at it

At the end of the day, Iran is fully in a defensive posture

Israel has greater ability to pull maverick moves, using tech and intelligence

I think Iran really needs Russia's help here

Reactions: FHN
At some point it might be, that's what I meant

Gaza has taken a chunk out of Israeli resolve

What I know is that one year after the Hamas attacks, Israel blew a 1000s of Hezbolla operatives. I don't know about Gaza taking a chunk out of Israli resolve, Israel seems to have taken a chunk or most of Gaza.

And while everyone is threatening with all out war, they''re now interested in starting the all out war.

This whole Israel failing narrative is overblown. Gaza and Jenin in West Bank are in ruins. Hamas has lost many fighters and some valuable leaders. Israel assassinated top Hamas leader inside Iran no less. Hezbollah have also lost hundreds of fighters in recent clashes with IDF and its top commander who had evaded many assassination attempts earlier. Now this remote attack.

Israel has occupied Lebanon in war before and it can destroy Lebanon in another war.

Shelling definitely lead to evacuations but same is the situation in Lebanon. In fact, there is evidence of Israel wiping out villages or civilian infrastructure in South Lebanon in recent clashes with Hezbollah.

Mate, war affects people and Israel might be small but not a joke. WE can disagree with what Zionists are doing in moral and scholarly context but it is foolish to assume that they cannot fight. Armchair rhetoric is easy of-course.

There is substantial international pressure to end war and diffuse tensions in the Middle East or the war could be more brutal. This is behind-the-scenes effort.

A lot of analysts say otherwise with actual data. Before October 7th, Israel under Netanyahu was very close to total victory by securing relations with big Muslim-majority countries by removing the question of Palestinian statehood from the equation, permanently. This was thanks to the works done under the Abrahamic Accords. That single event shattered that dream, and they are now reacting.

Sure, they may have superior firepower, but their policy ensured that Israel has no other options than war. And war is expensive with multiple ramifications. It is tiring to the one waging it.

Perpetual war, hatred and genocide are never a viable solution. It is not a joke, but a reminder of what a nation must never become.

A lot of analysts say otherwise with actual data. Before October 7th, Israel under Netanyahu was very close to total victory by securing relations with big Muslim-majority countries by removing the question of Palestinian statehood from the equation, permanently. This was thanks to the works done under the Abrahamic Accords. That single event shattered that dream, and they are now reacting.

Sure, they may have superior firepower, but their policy ensured that Israel has no other options than war. And war is expensive with multiple ramifications. It is tiring to the one waging it.

Perpetual war, hatred and genocide are never a viable solution. It is not a joke, but a reminder of what a nation must never become.
Bingo

They are constantly lashing out

They have no legal standing with multiple actions now underway in multiple states against them,

They were trying to make concrete relations with lackey Arab states and ended up with conflict everywhere and protest's across the world with some serious coming together of international groups to oppose Israel

It's vital their is enough protest to stop the lackey Arab states from making any further progress on any Abraham Accord

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back