Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

There dozens of in resolutions against Israel that traveled from Dustin to gutter ....may God have mercy on those who are pinning their hopes on un resolutions .
That's not what I am saying

If you listen china and russian statements had some significant things said, very blunt and direct

They considered it a terrorist act and expressed sympathy with Lebanon

Could be a possibility.
I think its more likely it was produced in Taiwan and shipped to Lebanon from there. The shell companies are only there to deflect that Taiwan was officialy involved in this. Taiwan did it probably on US «request».
Walkie talkies were not Taiwan made.

And same walkie talkie brand is used in Iran, where nothing exploded.

So it's obvious the problem was in Lebanese customs.

Useless words.

Russia has very good relations with Hungary. One phone call from Putin and the Hungarian government would have served up any collaborators in Hungary instead of protecting them.
Everything starts from somewhere, thoughts, words then actions, if you want something immediate then sorry look at the reality, but you can look to future always

I remember literally everyone dismissed the icj case when it was submitted, now everyone acknowledges it's influence in this multi dimensional struggle

Now here, let's imagine china and Russia's selfish motives, they have seen the western eco system of technology be utterly compromised and used to create terror, it could happen to them

China can now justify it's march towards it's own technology eco system, they are flagging that this action from Israel is causing them to question and query the western technology order

It's very very consequential in that sense, it's much bigger than Hungary being used as a conduit

hacking hospital cctv and surroundings areas cctv cameras after beepers blast must have given to Israel a lot of information about hezbollah, and they dont waste time using it.
The bigger concern is the broader penetration they have

I just want to go back to the original topic. Help me understand the procurement process that Hezbollah may have gone through. Based on how the supply chain may have been hijacked and hungary and bulgaria were having mossad shell companies supplying such parts and material to Hezbollah, to whom did they place the order with?

Directly with the Japanese and Taiwanese manufacturers? Would they not have directly called them first to make sure everything was fine? What about the shipping manifest that comes into the Lebanese ports....would that not have indicated funny things based on the cargo movement?? I mean, I feel that there were numerous places where these checks and balances could have been made.

Second, replacing the batteries would have affected the life of the device which would have caused suspicions on at least the quality of the product and spurred into action an investigation with the manufacturer.

It is clear that Israel took advantage of this but this just seems like rookie mistakes on the part of Hezbollah.

I wager that the shipment of those pagers were 'intercepted' at some point and rigged. The explosions appear random. I may be wrong. Before issuing devices to military personnel, they must be checked thoroughly.

We need to remember that all Western computer systems are tools for spying. Operating Systems like Windows, Mac, devices like computers, iPhones, sites like Facebook, Google, all your data, including documents, photos, lists of family and friends, search and browsing history etc are being saved and monitored. If you become a person of interest they can look up all your data and know more about you than you know yourself. Obviously, all this info. is available to the Israelis.

Israel has complete freedom of action because of the Zionist dominance of Western media and governments. Normal rules of war do not apply to them: 60,000 dead civilians are proof enough.

If anyone else had done the pager operation with its indiscriminate targeting, the Western media would be blaring war crime condemnation but, since Israel did it, it is celebrated and admired. There is already talk of making movies.
I dislike war in general but I think that some of the judgements are biased as well. Russians killed way more in Syria and got away with it. And all those who fought a war in Yemen created a significant humanitarian crisis there. What I see is that Israel no longer care about how it is judged in its matters, now it is fighting on its terms. Russians talking about humanity is ironic to the next level. Indeed, one wrong does not justify the other but the reality is what I stated above. All have arguments and biases.

I hope that Palestinian issue is resolved. How it is resolved, I don't know. My take is that other countries should offer Palestinians a chance to resettle and have peaceful life in their lands. Those who want to fight for the state, sure. Choice should be given to all Palestinians. It is really sad to see Gazans boxed in there because they have nowhere to go. Are they not human? All I see is talk about Gazans but no offer to help them in feasible ways.

Last edited:

Another Iranian backed terrorist cooked. Honestly, zionists and iranian shia terrorists murdering each other is good for the region. Both have brought nothing but instability, terrorism and regression to the region.

Zionism, Wahhabism, and Iranian Shia'ism are the 3 terrors of the middle east. All of them came into power by the anglo-american world order. Their next hope is to create a 4th terror for the region in a pkkstate. Keep the region in turmoil and constantly self destructing.

Also.....

Will iranians vow revenge again, a kind of revenge in which no isrealis are harmed? Another fireworks show.

Last edited:
We need to remember that all Western computer systems are tools for spying. Operating Systems like Windows, Mac, devices like computers, iPhones, sites like Facebook, Google, all your data, including documents, photos, lists of family and friends, search and browsing history etc are being saved and monitored. If you become a person of interest they can look up all your data and know more about you than you know yourself. Obviously, all this info. is available to the Israelis.
All companies collect data from customers, this is a global norm. You are given the option to read and accept terms or not use the product. This is how it is.

Initial reports are usually wrong or incomplete. Latest updates suggest that Taiwanese company did not provide pagers to Hezbollah, Israel provided pagers to Hezbollah. Mossad made the supply chain look very realistic and normal. This is stunning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back