Donald Trump vows ‘100% tariff’ on countries ditching US dollar

Trump loves nonsensical sound bites. He will be a disaster for the US.

Still, under Trump the world was more stable. The US intelligence was put in its place to behave. The US economy was performing. Trump might say things at times which don't make sense, but he has proved that he is more than capable.

Last edited:
with the AFG exit, you don't have any leverage on US. Trump knows it and is always ready to link US AID with "do more" against terrorism.

you think US exit worked well for you ? Ask afghan taliban what they think of pakistani govt ? what goes on in the border areas under Pak control ? you think it is better to not have US presence? you just think 1000s of RAA agents were in Afghanistan under US control and you think, now RAA agents are not welcome in AFG under talibani control? you think wrong. you will be proven wrong in time.

Yes, Let Trump rebuild America. Trump is a friend of business doing countries. We have better businessmen than Trump, so we understand what he wants. can you say the same about Trump?

We are not looking for leverage. Why do you Hindutvatis always think in terms of leverage? The people of Pakistan don't want US aid attached with conditions. The Pakistani people don't want US drone strikes or do more. That should be very clear by now.

The US should remove its diplomatic missions in Pakistan. The US military should also stop interaction with the Pakistani military. Our demands are crystal clear. We don't want anything to do with a bully like the US.

We will deal with the Taliban. We know how to deal with Afghans. We don't require babysitting from the US and NATO. The US and NATO should continue to appease the Indians.

Unless Trump can wave a wand and turn hispanics into whites then he can do nothing about the soon to be white minority problem of the US. Trump kicking out illegals is not going to affect the fact that blacks/hispanics have way more children and will dominate politics by numbers in the current and near future. Black/hispanics care more about being equal to whites and having the same priviledge rather than caring about China or Iran

Donald Trump vows ‘100% tariff’ on countries ditching US dollar​

The Republican presidential nominee told a Wisconsin rally the US currency has been ‘under major siege’ for eight years

Bloomberg
Published: 9:26am, 8 Sep 2024

b1304a1b-ebc1-4995-bdb8-234be838611c_5d710d91.jpg

Donald Trump pledged on Saturday to make it too costly for countries to shift away from using the US dollar, adding a new pillar to his tariff platform.

“You leave the dollar and you’re not doing business with the United States because we are going to put a 100 per cent tariff on your goods,” the Republican presidential nominee said at a rally in the battleground state of Wisconsin.

The statement follows months of discussions between Trump and his economic advisers on ways to penalise allies or adversaries who seek active ways to engage in bilateral trade in currencies other than the dollar.

Options have included export controls, currency manipulation charges and tariffs, people familiar with the matter have previously told Bloomberg News.

Trump, who has long embraced protectionist trade policies, said the dollar has been “under major siege” for eight years. China, India, Brazil, Russia and South Africa discussed de-dollarisation at a summit last year. By contrast, Trump has said he wants the dollar to remain the world’s reserve currency, a pledge he renewed at Saturday’s rally.

While dollar dominance has lessened in recent decades, the US currency still accounted for 59 per cent of official foreign-exchange reserves in the first quarter of 2024, with the euro second at almost 20 per cent, according to the International Monetary Fund.

Wisconsin is one of the most critical swing states in the race between Trump and Democratic rival Kamala Harris. The two are fighting for the support of the state’s working-class voters, uneasy with President Joe Biden’s economic agenda and drawn to Trump’s populist appeals.

A Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll released last week showed Harris leading in Wisconsin by 8 percentage points, the largest lead over Trump she has among the seven battleground states in the poll.

Trump’s Wisconsin rally caps off a campaign swing that included Pennsylvania and North Carolina, as well as a stop in his hometown of New York City where he delivered an economy-focused address and held a press conference.

Harris spent Saturday in Pennsylvania preparing for a Tuesday debate with Trump, the next big test that could change the course of the close race.
This man's economic illiteracy is unfathomable. Looks like he thinks 'ditching dollar' is like one of his wives threatening divorce. I have news for him: No, it is not like a divorce. If I have a Ford truck and I buy a Toyota sedan next, I just picked a better vehicle for my need. If people want to use some other currency or even commodity like oil or specie like gold, it is because they have some advantage with that. If I think Japanese Yen is easier to do business with Honda, I will send them Yen, not because I 'love' it.

We are not looking for leverage. and
The Pakistani people don't want US drone strikes or do more are not mutually connected. US doesn't care about what the pakistanis think about drone strikes. it sends drones irrespective of what you want.

The US should remove its diplomatic missions in Pakistan. The US military should also stop interaction with Pakistani military. Our demands are crystal clear. We don't want anything to do with a bully like the US.

Do you know how many pakistanis apply for a US VISA or illegally attempt to get into US?
Do you know, if IMF and World bank (run by USA) take their AID and bail outs off, what will happen to Pakistan ?

We will deal with the Taliban. We know how to deal with Afghans. We don't require babysitting from US and NATO.

We all have the grand privilege of watching Pak AFG taliban relationship unfold.
Your obsession with Pakistan has now earned you a ban. I’ve had enough of your trolling and ruining every thread - go have a break

We are not looking for leverage. and
The Pakistani people don't want US drone strikes or do more are not mutually connected. US doesn't care about what the pakistanis think about drone strikes. it sends drones irrespective of what you want.

The US should remove its diplomatic missions in Pakistan. The US military should also stop interaction with Pakistani military. Our demands are crystal clear. We don't want anything to do with a bully like the US.

Do you know how many pakistanis apply for a US VISA or illegally attempt to get into US?
Do you know, if IMF and World bank (run by USA) take their AID and bail outs off, what will happen to Pakistan ?

We will deal with the Taliban. We know how to deal with Afghans. We don't require babysitting from US and NATO.

We all have the grand privilege of watching Pak AFG taliban relationship unfold.

The US had to halt drone strikes. They didn't resume them. Let the US try again to attack Pakistani territory. We will see and talk then.

Now let me ask you a question. Was the Salala attack carried out by the US/NATO and Afghans a mistake or intentional? Why should Pakistan befriend a country that has killed Pakistani soldiers in broad daylight? The US hasn't apologised till his day.

I don't care about those Pakistanis that apply for US visas. They can go to hell. What I demand from the US is to remove its diplomatic mission or rather aurat march spying den from Pakistan. Not so hard to understand, right?

The US is in bed with India. Its most valuable partner in South Asia. What does the US want from Pakistan? Why does the US continue to plead to Pakistan to abandon its relationship with China? Isn't that odd?

Indian sponsored TTP will be decimated. You won't only watch, but also cry.

Last edited:
The US had to halt drone strikes. They didn't resume them. Let the US try again to attack Pakistani territory. We will see then.

I don't care about those Pakistanis that apply for US visas. They cab go to hell. What I demand from the US is to remove its diplomatic mission or rather aurat march spying den. Not so hard to understand, right?

Indian sponsored TTP will be decimated. You won't only watch, but also cry.
Why are you entertaining him? An Indian trying to put you down by bringing up immigration? Indians are paying their life savings just to become beggars in the UK and US - yet he tries to put your nation down?
He doesn’t realise India and Pakistan are no different in gagging for visas to escape the shithole their governments have created but he wants to make it a point to have a cheap shot? You are debating with someone who has no or little respect for himself let alone anyone else. I wouldn’t bother wasting your time bro

Why are you entertaining him? An Indian trying to put you down by bringing up immigration? Indians are paying their life savings just to become beggars in the UK and US - yet he tries to put your nation down?
He doesn’t realise India and Pakistan are no different in gagging for visas to escape the shithole their governments have created but he wants to make it a point to have a cheap shot? You are debating with someone who has no or little respect for himself let alone anyone else. I wouldn’t bother wasting your time bro

Let me answer this Hindutvati properly. He is still filled with inconsistencies and misunderstandings. It is important to remove the misconceptions.

Still, under Trump the world was more stable. The US intelligence was put in its place to behave. The US economy was performing. Trump might say things at times which don't make sense, but he has proved that he is more than capable.
More for their democracy he wants to be a dictator for life.

The way he deals with everything, Trump is the living caricature of the Red Queen.

Screenshot 2024-09-09 at 7.03.20 AM.jpg

Typical Trump.
Using big words to create media attention.

Lets hope the dollar dies quickly and painlessly. The americans need to learn how to pay their bills without printing trillions paid by the other countries. Would be cool to see it happen.🙏🙏🙏

Lets hope the dollar dies quickly and painlessly. The americans need to learn how to pay their bills without printing trillions paid by the other countries. Would be cool to see it happen.🙏🙏🙏

Desperate stuff from a desperate clown.

USA is going down and it will be short and sharp.

Last edited:
Desperate stuff from a desperate clown.

USA is going down and it will be short and sharp.

One important point missed is - by relentless printing of their paper currency - this Cheating lying federal reserve is exporting inflation to the world - that is exactly hurting us all. Quicker the world DE-Dollarisation the better it will be for the rest of us.

Another gripe. Using their toilet paper dollar as a weapon isn’t a good idea too.

Off to bed now.

W/Salam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back