Dr. Shahiduzzaman: in order to change India’s habitual perception, our only answer as I feel is nuclearization.

All of that, Saudi Arabia getting nukes from Pakistan is speculation and none of it has happened in reality. Besides if those rumors are to be believed then Pakistan took a lot of money from Saudi Arabia to build its own nuclear weapons program.

Highly doubt it can do same for Bangladesh.
Not your concern anyways. Keep moving 🤣

Huh? Pakistan last tested its nuke in 98 and ONLY ONCE. LOL!

Look at the yield of nukes that Pakistan has tested and what NoKo has. NoKo surely has demonstrated a more advanced design than ANY other non P-5 nation has.

And no amount of simulation can match a real test. Sure as hell NoKo had all the computers for simulation. Just couple of servers and GPUs from 2014 vintage can have more than 1 teraflop and hold more than one terabyte of RAM. That beats ASCI Red from DoE from 2000. And yet NoKo needed a test in 2017 to test its thermonuke design. Shows why it is important to test a design.

Lastly and perhaps more importantly. NoKo can ignore wishes of USA but Pakistan will never.
You have no idea about nuclear research. Not your speciality so no need to try and understand it.

I don't get it. If you are a native Bangladeshi, should you be insulting others with any kind of slur? Are you pretending to be an Arab wannabe or something? There was another Bangladeshi who was mocking India for being dirty and scientifically backward! You are as "*****" as anyone else. In fact, I have heard worse. But I am not uncivilized. So enjoy your delusion.
Why does it hurt when yall can make fun of people wearing lungi? Class divide is part of your culture, don’t be so shocked when someone from outside uses your weapons against you 😁

Besides I wasn’t even talking about hygiene but your anecdotal “heard from someone” vs the entire world knowing India for its hygiene practice is miles apart in comparison.

You have no idea about nuclear research. Not your speciality so no need to try and understand it.
Huh? Lets hear it from you, when did you last join Los Alamos National Laboratory?

What experties do you have in this research to claim that simulations are as good as real tests?

Furthermore, what deep knowledge of Pakistan's nuclear weapons design and program that you have to make such intersting conclusions?

If our wet dreams is making yall so hot and bothered then I guess it’s working
Working what? Its not going to prevent India from say releasing dam-load of water to sink you folks. Notwithstanding whatever wet dreams you and your professors in Dhaka university have about nuclear condoms.

India's "Habitual Perception" of Bangladesh being a country of <put your favourite adjective here> people is not going to change one bit.

Why does it hurt when yall can make fun of people wearing lungi? Class divide is part of your culture, don’t be so shocked when someone from outside uses your weapons against you 😁

Besides I wasn’t even talking about hygiene but your anecdotal “heard from someone” vs the entire world knowing India for its hygiene practice is miles apart in comparison.

You are speaking gibberish since there is not a single post of mine praising hygiene of India, let lone one made in this particular thread. If anything, I am all too critical of cleanliness in India.

Again, no one got "hurt". You just insulted yourself and beloved Khalistani community because they are the ones who got labeled with that particular slur. It doesn't even work on Indians and if it somehow did, it will definitely apply to someone from Bangladesh. Thinking is always hard.

P.S: I am not even sure what lungi has to do with anything. All elders in my family wear it, at home.

Whatever you say bro. The world doesn’t revolve around Indians. Accept the fact
Yes I know and this why I am telling you that no third world country with nukes can provide nuclear umbrella or station its nukes in third country... India too cannot do this.... these nukes are only for a self defense against other nuclear powers who are having disputes with each other...

Only top tier powers like US or NATO can do such stunts... so come out of this fantasy of Pakistan coming to Bangladesh or Saudi aid with nukes against India or Iran (Iran which is sure shot a nuclear power without test) ... leave it to big boys like America, UK, France....

If I use the same self defense excuse you and your people would have problem with my defense so leave it 🤣
You can at least show some maturity by saying Nuclear umbrella from US or China.... or at least desire to have your own....

Pakistan is a nuclear power but cannot go against another nuclear power under the name of umbrella... Its no America who can nuke even other 2nd Tier nuclear powers like Pakistan, India, North Korea, Iran and get away with it without a fear of retaliation from them....

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back