Drinking tea in Afghanistan turned out to be very costly for Pakistan, Khawaja Asif

Cash gk

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
"Drinking tea in Afghanistan turned out to be very costly for Pakistan. Faiz Hameed went there and settled the Taliban back in Pakistan so that, if needed, armed groups could be provided for PTI: Khawaja Asif."
It means faiz is being punished on the order of master. And slaves from army and people like zardari and khawaja are just pawan they punishing Imran khan is for same reason.
What a shame this website management is keep deleting the news which are coming true by time
IMG_7633.jpeg

Source:
Kahawaja asif interview
Everything is fine

The Afghan Republic was a MAJOR MAJOR strategic threat, allied with India, the U.S and NATO

It took incredible planning and ISI subterfuge to defeat multiple powers and kick them out of the region and India back to its slum after 20 years of investment, plotting and planning destroying all they had planned

The Taliban and the Afghans will always be a headache, but now they are a isolated headache, that few deal with and are reliant on a open borders and port access with Pakistan

So whilst we still have to deal with the fall out, the major strategic threat was defeated

Mark my words, Bangla, Maldives, Nepal, and then the battle will be inside India with hindutva having done it's job

The Afghan Republic was a MAJOR MAJOR strategic threat, allied with India, the U.S and NATO
[...]
The Taliban and the Afghans will always be a headache, but now they are a isolated headache

Very true.

It is amazing how many people in Pakistan refuse to understand this simple fact.

You must fight the war that is knocking at your doorstep, not the one that you want, and Pakistan did what it had to do at the time. Mistakes were made -- mistakes are made in every war -- but Pakistan had no choice but to kick India out of Afghanistan.

Very true.

It is amazing how many people in Pakistan refuse to understand this simple fact.

You must fight the war that is knocking at your doorstep, not the one that you want, and Pakistan did what it had to do at the time. Mistakes were made -- mistakes are made in every war -- but Pakistan had no choice but to kick India out of Afghanistan.

Pakistan had tried to be reasonable, especially at the start, however India was a red line for us
And the Indians knew it, so they spent billions in trying to establish a network within Afghanistan of spy houses, embassies etc

The Afghan Republic rather then listen to understand our issues , purposely used India as a threat and a punishment for Pakistan and openly threw the relationship in our face

The U.S at best was a tone deaf superpower, only concerned about its own issues and we had multiple issues with them from Raymond Davis to the border incident

All in all, Pakistan couldn't allow these multiple players to create havoc for it and planned for their defeat

Pakistan hoped for the best for the Taliban, that necessity for trade and ports and food supply etc would temper their Afghanisms, but at the end of the day the Afghans will be Afghans and a source of constant fassad and deshatgardi and headaches, like they have always been

But as I say above, their is major difference from the long term strategic threat to our interests that the Afghan Republic, India, U.S and NATO held compared to the Taliban

The fallout isn't nice, but it's manageable and I'm sure the establishment have long term plans in place on how to wear down the Afghans and Baloch terrorists threat.
For a nation of 250 million, a few hundred people dying in this mindless terrorism isn't going to bring us down, but a Afghan Republic with India and U.S could cause major damage and had to be dealt with

The way I see it Pakistan took on the USSR, USA,NATO, India and the Afghan republic and came out on the other side

NO other nation can claim that

Everything is fine

Ok.
It took incredible planning and ISI subterfuge to defeat multiple powers and kick them out of the region and India back to its slum after 20 years of investment, plotting and planning destroying all they had planned
Hmm.... but Ok. I am curious to know the current state of India's investments in Afghanistan today. In general, the Taliban today based on their actions dont seem as or more extreme than they were around 2 decades+ ago (around the time of 9/11).
The Taliban and the Afghans will always be a headache, but now they are a isolated headache,
Taliban are not isolated on the net, because they have expanded relations with other countries like Iran and China while reducing them with Pakistan (if its long term, that will e a big problem for Pakistan also).
that few deal with and are reliant on a open borders and port access with Pakistan
They've started using Iranian ports and rail - Chabahar. Iranian rail and ports are moving goods today much more than decades ago. Iran will take and control the largest chunk of Afghanistan export market if Pakistan does not open its ports and borders soon to Afghan goods, services and peoples. I do want to believe that Pakistani govt has good reasons for having issues with the Taliban, but fighting Taliban means loss for Pakistan, because it will be impossible to defeat Taliban in their territory, like NATO learned after 20+ years of occupying Afghanistan.
So whilst we still have to deal with the fall out, the major strategic threat was defeated
Ok
Mark my words, Bangla, Maldives, Nepal, and then the battle will be inside India with hindutva having done it's job
Hmmm...lets watch and see then.

Lol. Lets see how this will age.

Very true.

So what is Pakistan's current game in Afghanistan? Pakistan played really smart in and with Afghanistan under the Afghan war part I (initial Mujahideen+ Mullah Omar era Taliban), but it seems Pakistan fell back off the ladder of big winners from the Afghan war part II (Taliban vs NATO mostly)- Iran even came out with same or more "wins" in the war than Pakistan, as you can see from the dynamics these countries have today.

So what is Pakistan's current game in Afghanistan? Pakistan played really smart in and with Afghanistan under the Afghan war part I (initial Mujahideen+ Mullah Omar era Taliban), but it seems Pakistan fell back off the ladder of big winners from the Afghan war part II (Taliban vs NATO mostly)- Iran even came out with same or more "wins" in the war than Pakistan, as you can see from the dynamics these countries have today.

The effort to win was Pakistan's, whether it's accepted or not, it was one of the greatest strategic victories and a plan that was expertly planned out

However that part is over now

The follow on has to be dealt with, our problem which no one else shares is that we have a population in our western border regions that shares ethnic kinship with the Afghans, combined with a difficult border on harsh terrain is why we have so many issues there

Regarding anything else, we are fine with China and Iran and anyway they can develop with Afghanistan

Our problem with the Afghans in far more deep rooted and may never be resolved and we may have to manage the namak harams forever

The villification of Faiz Hameed for something that our whole military apparatus has done as a collective is going to haunt these fools in the future.

You mean to tell me that Faiz Hameed was running our whole foreign policy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back