Eleven policemen martyred in attack by dacoits in Rahim Yar Khan’s Machka area

I have no idea who this new guy is, but he was the DPO RYK before as well, then went to CTD, and now back to DPO.

So my question is, pehle jab is say kuch nhn hua to why now?

@RescueRanger can chime in more about the profile of the officer.
Sorry for the late reply, I've been away from the forums due to work. Malik is FPSC candidate from the 40th CTP batch, he entered government service in 2012 and entry Into PSP (Police Service of Pakistan - mid to senior level managers of police enter directly via PSP) in 2013.

He is a graduate of 16th Initial Command Course at the National Police Academy, Islamabad.

He graduated from NPA in November 2014 before taking command as SP. Among his notable postings included:
A.I.G Discipline, SP HQ Lhr, Cheif Security Officer CM House Lahore, C.P.O Punjab, Lahore and D.P.O.

He has held grade BPS-18 since 2018 as confirmed in circular No.2-11/2009/CP VIII. He was promoted I 2024 to grade 19 taking up the role of D.P.O.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been away from the forums due to work. Malik is FPSC candidate from the 40th CTP batch, he entered government service in 2012 and entry Into PSP (Police Service of Pakistan - mid to senior level managers of police enter directly via PSP) in 2013.

He is a graduate of 16th Initial Command Course at the National Police Academy, Islamabad.

He graduated from NPA in November 2014 before taking command as SP. Among his notable postings included:
A.I.G Discipline, SP HQ Lhr, Cheif Security Officer CM House Lahore, C.P.O Punjab, Lahore and D.P.O.

He has held grade BPS-18 since 2018 as confirmed in circular No.2-11/2009/CP VIII. He was promoted I 2024 to grade 19 taking up the role of D.P.O.
My man came with reciepts!

Wasn't he posted as DPO before too?

My man came with reciepts!

Wasn't he posted as DPO before too?
Yes he was. How exactly a BPS-18 was posted as DPO is confusing but this is Pakistan. 🤣

did something happen in Mianwali today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back