Rajanpur gang
Sarki gang
Shahid Lund gang (zabardast naam)
Aslam Chottu gang
Kandhkot gang
Kashmore gang
Chandio/ Billo gang
And Bugti qabeela battling dem

Now, whose side should pak army or pols take here? They are all fighting each other over turf.

Is it Pak armys fault that these badmash extortionist gangs exist? Did Pak army create these gangs?.......

And mubarkaan, that heavy modern weaponry from the failed state of Afghanistan has reached these daaku!
:p

Last edited:
Neither police nor army. This is the task for your paramilitary arm. I think they are called rangers in Pakistan.

So now even dacoits of pakistan are hinjew conspiracy !
I'm totally fine with Hindjews being boogeymen of Pakistan. It will help their establishment to maintain grip on their awaam.

Now just watch…..somebody will soon come on the thread and say that this shahid Lund gang exists and it’s Pak army’s fault that it exists……😝

When is Pakistan military planning to launch operation "Azm-e-Istehkam v2" against dacoits?

Rangers M-113 knocked out by daaku. Man these guys got heavy firepower. Rangers/local pols are totally outgunned. We need to send SSG in their areas:

Neither police nor army. This is the task for your paramilitary arm. I think they are called rangers in Pakistan.
they busy selling water tankers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back