India Turns the Page with Russia

@vsdoc Or this is someone having complete set of identity docs of some innocent guy...

Yup. But honestly, this looks like a senior guy has had his docs scanned by a peon. Who has fugged him now.

Yup. But honestly, this looks like a senior guy has had his docs scanned by a peon. Who has fugged him now.
That or more likely.... Stolen from a computer or something. Bande ne PR ke liye scan kare the aur kisi ne uda liya.

@VersusChristi isko report kar sakte hain? Ya scans ko block ya nikalwa sakte hain?

isko report kar sakte hain? Ya scans ko block ya nikalwa sakte hain?
Bilkul Wahee... Saare ke saare bina satyapan wale account hein. Kar diya hei.

Last edited:
Im listed with scientists, and have done my BE in English language. i have 2 Masters and 3rd incomplete from Australia also. in fact, there are years when i was listed with 'stollen' scientists also. but now its OK :)
Yaar eh mamoli se bath hai. Sirf jawab hindi se dehna apke post meh.

Kuch maheene pehle aisi hi ek doctorni, Linked In pe connection request bheja.

Senior thi, institutes were un order, areas of speciality synergy etc.

Introduction made i forgot about her.

Do teen hafte baad aur kya chal raha hai ... Bc im psyched. Which doc speaks like that man.

Anyways, it was general practice, Poona related, so i went along.

Suddenly ... BOOM.

Ek baat poochoon. Aap mujhse sex karoge!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Sharma Ji @Guru Dutt @Musings

Cheers, Doc

There is something called Govt to Govt relationship and then there's something called people to people relationship. I don't know about G2G, but P2P with Russia is at all time high and it never died. Just like we have people to people relationship with Israel, despite our govt's soft and deplomatic stance, people of India rallied beside Israel and vice versa.

A brahmos level deal for jet engines is the need of the hour. Hope we grab this opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back