India Turns the Page with Russia

I don't think Russia will want that, nor do we want that. Russia will become fully dependent on one partner, and as a former superpower they know what it means.

Its just that India is moving out of block politics, and saying we first. Its better to get together, where interests meet. Its not like the US/West doesn't know this, as many articles have been written about, India not being a partner US hopes it to be vis a vis even China.

"We first"... Yes ok, but without the fully developed high tech industrial base that's local, India will have to engage with blocks to get what it needs.

I just see that india has to ensure it has sufficient buffer to any pressure coming it's way, but the wiggle room might get tight

"We first"... Yes ok, but without the fully developed high tech industrial base that's local, India will have to engage with blocks to get what it needs.

I just see that india has to ensure it has sufficient buffer to any pressure coming it's way, but the wiggle room might get tight
Agree, that's the reason we are going for cooperation with France, Israel, Russia along with US right?

India in the past has been too dependent on Russia, and it worked at that point. It will be suicidal, if we keep that going.

Are you saying that Russian slow down on spares supply, even before Ukraine war is not a reason?

I mean how far are we going to go, in this Sangh Sangh sing song?

They refused to do any tech transfer in FGFA after we invested money
Russia has also been moving closer to China over the last decade, even before India went with the West.

In one post, you say follow money and say US MIC is vying for the pie. Then talk about French Rafale, and piece meal deal for them. That happened because idiotic Congress cried hoarse, if not they could have done G2G for a larger number. IAF wouldn't have been suffering, and worried about depleting squadron strength.

Rajnath Singh should be spanked for not pulling up DRDO, or sorting out issues. But then its a reach that Sangh is doing this or that, not because they are some great people. Its a reach because in trying to pin it on Sangh or Govt, you are just ignoring every other party or geopolitical situation.

US to this date hasn't been able to get any of their fighters in, because India doesn't trust US. The only planes we got are transport aircraft.

Please don't shove personal hatred into everything

Fact is Russia and India have parted ways more or less, but there is enough relation still to keep things going.

I am saying that what you are saying is exactly the sangh storyline.

Thanks.

The Russians have chosen a side.

And whether we like it or not, we have been forced to.

In a shooting war, that goes beyond a regional level, Russia will be shooting at us.

With China.

Thanks to the mandbuddhis.

Cheers, Doc

Once the extant links reduce then what? With China being more and more important to Russia.
Read my reply above.

Sanghis believe vishwaguru smartest.

Cheers, Doc

I am saying that what you are saying is exactly the sangh storyline.

Thanks.

The Russians have chosen a side.

And whether we like it or not, we have been forced to.

In a shooting war, that goes beyond a regional level, Russia will be shooting at us.

With China.

Thanks to the mandbuddhis.

Cheers, Doc
Are you trying to make sense here?

Russia chose because of Sangh or by themselves?

Agree, that's the reason we are going for cooperation with France, Israel, Russia along with US right?

India in the past has been too dependent on Russia, and it worked at that point. It will be suicidal, if we keep that going.

i say in few lines, "there is no friend of US-nato. they can't have friends."

and i would say, Russia has been too dependent on Indian scientists/institutions since Cold War. their industries can't survive without input from Indian scientists.....
i won a talk that if India leaves US or Russia, then at least US will get 'handicapped', this much they are dependent on Indian scientists-institutions....

since Cold war, Russia/SU's holding of Veto in UN, for example, was needed by India. Russia/Soviet used its Veto power highest no of times for India, against US-west.....

there is only one future Delhi-Moscow-Tehran combined, in fact, these '3' countries can't be separated :)

Never seen a more transparent bot in my life.

@Waz @Mr X

Already shared with a couple of other mods.

This guy is Chinese. Not Indian.

Cannot speak a lick of Hindi.

Check his English.

Cheers, Doc

@ST1976 can you please write in Hindi for the next few posts regarding the topic? Don't worry we are fluent here Indians and Pakistanis.

i say in few lines, "there is no friend of US-nato. they can't have friends."

and i would say, Russia has been too dependent on Indian scientists/institutions since Cold War. their industries can't survive without input from Indian scientists.....
i won a talk that if India leaves US or Russia, then at least US will get 'handicapped', this much they are dependent on Indian scientists-institutions....

since Cold war, Russia/SU's holding of Veto in UN, for example, was needed by India. Russia/Soviet used its Veto power highest no of times for India, against US-west.....

there is only one future Delhi-Moscow-Tehran combined, in fact, these '3' countries can't be separated :)
Bhai tu hosh me to hai na? Russia is dependent on Indian scientists?

Unke yaha sab mar gaye kya? Itna bhi mat phek bhai, sabko bura lagega.

But there is a cost attached to any country to country relationship with a power imbalance, my only proposition to Indians as a consideration is better to be more relevant in your immediate region and dampen the possibility for regional conflict which has it's own pay off.

It's not that simple i know, just a thought I am sure maybe you have pondered quietly.
There is no cost higher to pay for your national Interests and survival and dealing with china on chinese terms is against indian national interests and we will not play by chinese rules not now not in future weather chinese iike it or not hardly matters

Are you trying to make sense here?

Russia chose because of Sangh or by themselves?

I have no time for this bro. You need to find someone else to dance with.

The Sangh and its political arm alienated an ally and a nuclear superpower that stood with us against their present new buddies.

And now the die is cast.

Whether we like it or not. Whether we kick the BJP out or not.

Superpowers do not care about our domestic cyapa.

Once gone, gone.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

The Sangh and its political arm alienated an ally and a nuclear superpower that stood with us against their present new buddies.

And now the die is cast.

Once gone, gone.

Cheets, Doc
We started moving into Western camp much before Modi came, with the India US Nuclear deal.

I have no problem with you holding a certain view, that Sangh somehow caused Russia chosing China. Am just saying that is no way right, as too many factors are being ignored.

Let's agree to disagree. Cheers

And now the die is cast.

Once gone, gone.

Cheets, Doc

So what are we saying, India is in the us camp substantively and things will cool off more with Russia as the links that existed expire?

And now the die is cast.

Once gone, gone.

Cheets, Doc
be it sangh or be it so called High command at easterwhile 10 janpath tughlagh marg cannot change foriegn policy and that depends on many things

India started making good relations with USA & west to get acess to G7-G20 or NSG or MTCR or Australian group and Wassenaar Arrangementtype clubs cause no matter how much we get cosy with russian we could not have had acess to them without USA on owr side and it began with 2005 nuclear deal

Indian stand on Russia never changed its only some hyper active members on PDF or pakistani social media who thought india buying few weapons will antagonise russia so much that russia will challenge its relations with india or vice versa some on this forum at peak even hoped russia gifting them T90 Tanks and Su35 fighter jets ;) :P

Doc Sir International relations dont work on some trivial defnce deals or some local political events i guess you should read the book by brajesh misra and that ex ISI chief which he wrote with ex R&AW chief Dulat ....cheers doc

@ST1976 can you please write in Hindi for the next few posts regarding the topic? Don't worry we are fluent here Indians and Pakistanis.

Im listed with scientists, and have done my BE in English language. i have 2 Masters and 3rd incomplete from Australia also. in fact, there are years when i was listed with 'stollen' scientists also. but now its OK :)

Im listed with scientists, and have done my BE in English language. i have 2 Masters and 3rd incomplete from Australia also. in fact, there are years when i was listed with 'stollen' scientists also. but now its OK :)

Bhai Hindi mein baat kar. Kahan se hai?

Hamare yaha saare pakwaan hain. Batao aapka swaad.

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back