India Turns the Page with Russia

Russia and China are proving to have a very robust alignment so far.

Are India and China really enemies or is it ego prevents India working with China and the region?

It was not too long ago you heard Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai.

China wants russian land and claims as it owns and they have very very serious problems there

Frozen conflict, literally and otherwise. Both are authoritarian regimes, the writ of the leadership and the status quo they have chosen for said frozen conflict shall not be questioned.

Are India and China really enemies or is it ego prevents India working with China and the region?

The Donald knew the score:

its not ego but past that never lets us trust china as it always stabs in the back and we are not ready to get cheated again just cause china says so and it in initial phase might bring some economic benfits but then in longer terms is death nail for owr local industries and trade & comerce .... no we will never ever pair with china no matter what nor with pakistan for any saught of economic activity cause last time we gave them MFN status they could not repalicate the same for more than two decades .... THANKS BUT NO THANKS

India has never been closer to the US and its sphere of influence than in the past 10 years under the Sangh ideology and worldview.

Cheers, Doc

we find India-Russia combined power increased consistently since 1990. India-Russia combined are "self-sufficient" with themselves since Cold War time. they dont have to trade with US-NATO......
and recently, Russia proved that it had very less impact of western sanctions :coffee:

Doc as far as i know admiral groshkov deal was done before UPA came to power for 1.2 billion US Dollars but then UPA came and they needed there share and not just they jacked up the price of the done deal by more than three times over remeber NDA had done deal with dassault for complete manufactring line setup transfer of Mirage2000 to india and then UPA came and rejected it and same UPA gave 40 million per fighter for upgrade minus the engine .... so please doc i know many things .... please please mera mu mat khulwao in congressies & inke UPA wallon ne kya kya kiya hai indian defnce and intelligence ke saath 2004 se 2014 tak sunnogge to congress ka saara bukhaar uttar jayegga

Sir I am talking about a recent meeting. Well within the past 10 years the BJP has been in power.

We all know the rafale story. So yes, mooh na hi khulvao. Yahan.

Now shakha cell stories of how it is good for India to get Rafales in smaller tranches.

Yeah right. Whole country is mandbuddhi.

Cheers, Doc

its not ego but past that never lets us trust china as it always stabs in the back and we are not ready to get cheated again just cause china says so and it in initial phase might bring some economic benfits but then in longer terms is death nail for owr local industries and trade & comerce .... no we will never ever pair with china no matter what nor with pakistan for any saught of economic activity cause last time we gave them MFN status they could not repalicate the same for more than two decades .... THANKS BUT NO THANKS

But there is a cost attached to any country to country relationship with a power imbalance, my only proposition to Indians as a consideration is better to be more relevant in your immediate region and dampen the possibility for regional conflict which has it's own pay off.

It's not that simple i know, just a thought I am sure maybe you have pondered quietly.

Foreign media always reports China News which the Chinese government even doesn't know. And crazy enough, their population actually belive those crap.

调整大小 微信图片_20231017035304.png

调整大小 微信图片_20231017035343.png

Foreign media always reports China News which the Chinese government even doesn't know. And crazy enough, their population actually belive those crap.

View attachment 7362

View attachment 7364

nowdays private media is used to give only wrong information to common public, to misguide them......

there was only DD national news of India till last century and it was mean for that. the DD national news said anything, people in India listen. but these private news channels are just to misguide common public... :)

nowdays private media is used to give only wrong information to common public, to misguide them......

there was only DD national news of India till last century and it was mean for that. the DD national news said anything, people in India listen. but these private news channels are just to misguide common public... :)

Never seen a more transparent bot in my life.

@Waz @Mr X

Already shared with a couple of other mods.

This guy is Chinese. Not Indian.

Cannot speak a lick of Hindi.

Check his English.

Cheers, Doc

I don't think or see india abandoning russia for the west. the indians know how unreliable western leaders can be, and how following them blindly is not in their best interests.

I don't think or see india abandoning russia for the west. the indians know how unreliable western leaders can be, and how following them blindly is not in their best interests.

India-Russia are aligned together as much as, we have got few generations also. its impossible to separate India-Russia....
since Cold War, too many industries, only India could help Russia and Russia too helped India. i guess, it may take few decades to separate India-Russia, if we start from today :)

Fact is Russia and India have parted ways more or less, but there is enough relation still to keep things going

Once the extant links reduce then what? With China being more and more important to Russia.

Once the extant links reduce then what? With China being more and more important to Russia.
I don't think Russia will want that, nor do we want that. Russia will become fully dependent on one partner, and as a former superpower they know what it means.

Its just that India is moving out of block politics, and saying we first. Its better to get together, where interests meet. Its not like the US/West doesn't know this, as many articles have been written about, India not being a partner US hopes it to be vis a vis even China.

India and China has Russia in middle, who share information between the two..... its more the sense of 'together'

China is true friend of India. US-west will be said donkey if they consider India-China against......
China is friend to most of non-western countries. and the relation China has with India, deeper than ocean and higher than sky :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back