• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

π„π¬πœπšπ₯𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“πžπ«π«π¨π«π’π¬π¦ 𝐀π₯ 𝐐𝐚𝐞𝐝𝐚, πˆπ’πŠπ & 𝐓𝐓𝐏: π€πŸπ π‘πšπ§'𝐬 𝐑𝐨π₯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 π‘πžπ π’π¨π§πšπ₯ πˆπ§π¬π­πšπ›π’π₯𝐒𝐭𝐲

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I really don't want to side with an Indian here but I can confidently say the vast majority of Pakistanis are straight up delusional and honestly live in a different world to the rest of humanity

They've fried their brains on their OWN propaganda and own low IQ version of Islamic rhetoric (which btw most of it is made up) and have destroyed themselves.

It’s essentially a failed state one level above Sudan or Somalia.
The military reports to the US and Britain. The political parties report to various governments across the world.

The one time they had a working government that was aligning the country on a single path, all the jackals supported by the various international backers decided that being Uncle Tom was preferable than to be upright, respectable citizens.

I also blame the middle class Pakistanis living in Pakistan. First signs of trouble, they flee to the West. It’s literal Ukraine of South Asia.

Oh well.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The military reports to the US and Britain. The political parties report to various governments across the world.

The one time they had a working government that was aligning the country on a single path, all the jackals supported by the various international backers decided that being Uncle Tom was preferable than to be upright, respectable citizens.

I also blame the middle class Pakistanis living in Pakistan. First signs of trouble, they flee to the West. It’s literal Ukraine of South Asia.

Oh well.
Do mintt k ander the Nazi would throw these gypsy straight in da ovens…..πŸ˜β€¦β€¦pata ne kiss dunya inch reh ray si hindu….😝

Abbu Abbu I’m Aaaryund no? Come ond Abbu…….😝

HeratKabul

Apr 14, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Oh well.
Problem is Pakistan gained independence from Britain but got immediately enslaved by "masters".

Common man is no match against fully equipped tyrants having administration, media and judiciary under their boot.

Awam needs a powerful leadership like Gandhi - peaceful, non-violent resistance to reclaim independence.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Problem is Pakistan gained independence from Britain but got immediately enslaved by "masters".

Common man is no match against fully equipped tyrants having administration, media and judiciary under their boot.

Awam needs a powerful leadership like Gandhi - peaceful, non-violent resistance to reclaim independence.
Gandhi was a bisexual child molester and a racist. Pakistan needs a Khomeini

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Gents (Pakistani) here……don’t berate your country or military.

If yous do that then yous goin end up like these Israeli soon.

No country…….no nation…….

Good luck!

AJKashmir1

Dec 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Oh well.
I would not go that far πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It is not that bad and actually has a lot of potential with sincere and nationalist leaders in charge, (if)

I'm not a fan of any government, to me PTI and PMLN are the same, just one is better at PR and believes his own yapping.

I want a reformed establishment.

AJKashmir1

Dec 10, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

We don't need lectures from a kooni with a name like yours

May Allah strengthen my army to crush you koonis.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Do mintt k ander the Nazi would throw these gypsy straight in da ovens…..πŸ˜β€¦β€¦pata ne kiss dunya inch reh ray si hindu….😝

Abbu Abbu I’m Aaaryund no? Come ond Abbu…….😝
Wtf are you talking about? Speak English and make sense. You sound like a blabbering maniac.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I would not go that far πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It is not that bad and actually has a lot of potential with sincere and nationalist leaders in charge, (if)

I'm not a fan of any government, to me PTI and PMLN are the same, just one is better at PR and believes his own yapping.

I want a reformed establishment.
Bro, I’ll write up my experience of Pakistan one day here but I’m wary to provide insights that the enemies can use against Pakistan, because I observed a lot that can be used by outsiders (it most likely is) to further destabilize the country. And yes it is a failed, artificial state.

Asfandyar Bhittani

Think Tank Analyst
Jan 2, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
For the ladaghars to out west calling Pakistan an artificial state etc

Pakistan has a thousand problems, but it still destroys on every matric the failed artificial state created by the Russians and British as a buffer state between them, whose population lines up and dies in stampedes at Pakistan's borders or fall from the skies hanging on to the planes of their latest masters, Whose refugees claim they rather die than go back to that buffer state, everytime Pakistan tried to repatriate them back to Gran watan where the poverty rates is around 90% because the entire population and not just the state was living off of masters dollars. Makafat e aml that a state that voted against "failed state" Pakistan joining UN is now begging every state in the world to recognize it and let its representative sit at the UN.

Asfandyar Bhittani

Think Tank Analyst
Jan 2, 2017
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The Taliban Host Terrorist Groups: Four New Settlements Built for Al-Qaeda and TTP - Afghan Media

The Taliban Host Terrorist Groups: Four New Settlements Built for Al-Qaeda and TTP
The Hasht-e Subh Daily has obtained information indicating that the Taliban are constructing a well-equipped base with residential houses for the al-Qaeda network in the Malekuddin area of Nawa district, Ghazni province. Additionally, they are building three settlements for the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in the Dasht-e Bagh-e Attar area of Qarabagh district, Dasht-e Kabuli area of Waghaz district, and Kotal-e Rouza on the outskirts of Ghazni city. These settlements, in addition to residential houses, also include large religious schools and equipped dormitories, with some nearing completion.

Simultaneously, TTP members have chosen specific areas in Ghazni for relocating their families, with plans to move there soon. One of the TTP factions relocating to Ghazni is led by Hafiz Gul Bahadur, a TTP commander who has carried out extensive attacks against the Pakistani military. Furthermore, the findings of this report indicate that Haji Furqan (Uighur), a commander of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) and a senior member of al-Qaeda, is residing in a guesthouse of Sirajuddin Haqqani in the Sherpur area of Kabul.

The findings from the Hasht-e Subh Daily in Ghazni province show that the Taliban are engaged in constructing four residential settlements with large religious schools and other security measures for the relocation of al-Qaeda and TTP members. According to the report, the construction of some of these settlements and religious schools in Ghazni is nearing completion. Information suggests that a settlement with a Madrasa in the Nawa district of Ghazni is being built for al-Qaeda, while the other three settlements are exclusively for TTP members and will soon be operational. The report also indicates that alongside the residential settlements, the Taliban have constructed large religious school buildings with all amenities, funded by the Haqqani network.

Taliban Settlement for al-Qaeda in Nawa District, Ghazni Province

Nawa, a strategic and important district for the Taliban in Ghazni, has been a major supply center for the Taliban and other terrorist groups over the past 20 years. This district, which has transportation links to several other provinces and is close to the Pakistan border, holds significant strategic value.

The Hasht-e Subh Daily has found that the Taliban have established one of al-Qaeda’s bases in this district due to its strategic importance. According to the report, the allocation of land, construction materials, logistics, and other necessities for this settlement have been finalized, and construction is in full swing.

Informed sources, who wish to remain anonymous, confirm that an al-Qaeda base and recruitment center are nearing completion in the Malekuddin area of Nawa district. According to these sources, the Taliban have convinced residents of their intent to build a religious school. Still, in reality, they are constructing a military base and training center for al-Qaeda. They report that the construction of the residential settlement in this area began last summer and continues to this day.

Furthermore, the Taliban have called on residents of neighboring districts in Zabul and Paktika provinces to send their young people to this center for training. Sources emphasize that the construction of the religious school is nearing completion, and the construction of residential houses around it is progressing rapidly.

Construction of a Large, Advanced Madrasa in Nawa District, Ghazni Province
One of the Taliban’s projects in creating these settlements is building large schools with multi-million-dollar budgets. The Hasht-e Subh Daily has learned that the Haqqani network, led by Sirajuddin Haqqani, the Taliban’s Minister of Interior, has finalized the construction of a large complex costing several million dollars, which will be completed soon. This complex includes a large religious school and an equipped dormitory. Near this religious school, dozens of residential houses for al-Qaeda members are also being constructed. Informed sources confirm to the Hasht-e Subh Daily that the Haqqani network has provided the budget for this settlement and Madrasa and is being advanced under the guise of a charitable organization.

Informed sources also confirm that a person named Mawlawi Salim Saad is responsible for the construction of the religious school and residential houses for al-Qaeda and the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) in Ghazni on behalf of the Haqqani network.

Residential Settlement for TTP in The Dasht-e Bagh-e Attar Area
One of the settlements that the Taliban have built for the TTP and al-Qaeda members is located in the Dasht-e Bagh-e Attar area of Qarabagh district, Ghazni. Sources report that the settlement has been constructed on Hazara-owned property, and the Taliban have ignored the requests and complaints of the Hazara residents in the area, continuing the construction for al-Qaeda and TTP. According to sources, houses have been built for 1,000 TTP families in this area, and these families are expected to relocate there soon. Photos of the construction progress have been obtained by the Hasht-e Subh Daily, showing that the settlement will be operational soon.

Alongside the construction in Dasht-e Bagh-e Attar, residents have protested and raised the issue with Taliban officials. The residents have met twice with Abdul Kabir, the Taliban’s Deputy Prime Minister for Political Affairs, but these meetings and protests have led nowhere, and the settlement will be completed soon.

Meanwhile, some Taliban-affiliated social media users have published videos of this settlement, claiming it is being built for refugees. Approximately three months ago, Hafiz Saami, a Taliban user, posted photos of the settlement on Facebook, stating that the construction of 1,000 houses in the Qarabagh district was underway.

According to sources, the Taliban have told the people that this settlement is being built for returnees from Pakistan. However, no families of refugees expelled from Pakistan have been relocated to this area. The sources indicate that the Taliban refer to Waziri families from the Waziristan area of Pakistan as β€œrefugees.” They also note that while the Taliban widely publicize even the smallest development projects on social media and other platforms, they are keeping this construction very secretive.

TTP Settlement in The Dasht-e Kabuli Area, Waghaz District
According to the report’s findings, the second residential settlement for members of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has been constructed by the Taliban in the Dasht-e Kabuli area of Waghaz district, Ghazni province. This settlement is located near the transportation route linking the Waghaz district with the center of this province. It lies along a route frequently used by Hazaras.

Residents of these districts have stated that at the beginning of the settlement’s construction, they requested clarification from the Taliban. However, the group deceived the people, claiming that the settlement was being built for refugees expelled from Pakistan. Nevertheless, sources within the Taliban have confirmed that they have realized the settlement is for the TTP and that they are currently powerless to change the situation. This settlement spans 1,000 jeribs of land (about 494 acres) and is being built for 500 TTP families. It will soon be ready for use.

Distribution of Ghazni Teachers’ Residential Township to TTP Fighters
The third settlement that the Taliban have allocated to the TTP is the Ghazni Teachers’ Residential Township. Originally intended for homeless teachers in Ghazni, this area has now been turned into a settlement for TTP fighters. This township is located on the border of Khwaja Omari district in Ghazni and Wardak province, just a few steps from the Kabul-Kandahar highway near the Kotal-e Rouza area.

Some residents of Khwaja Omari district in Ghazni province state that this area has been under strict Taliban surveillance for the past year and no one is allowed to approach it.

Meanwhile, sources in the Taliban’s Directorate of Education in Ghazni say that the area was designated by the Ministry of Urban Development and Housing for the construction of a residential settlement for teachers, and preliminary work had begun. However, the area is now out of the ministry’s control and has been seized.

Taliban Preparations for Relocating TTP to Ghazni Province

Sources confirm that the Taliban have made the necessary preparations to transfer members of the Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and their families to Ghazni province. According to sources, some TTP families have already been moved to this province under various pretexts.

Additionally, sources from Paktika province confirm that after Pakistan’s air and ground attacks on parts of the Barmal district in Paktika and Spera district in Khost province, the Waziristanis in these areas are now ready to be relocated to Ghazni province. A resident of Barmal district in Paktika confirmed to the Hasht-e Subh Daily that some of these Waziristani refugees, with whom they have close relations, said they would be moved to a safe place.

Sources confirm that the Taliban’s settlement construction for TTP members began in May last year and is ongoing. Recently, representatives of TTP members and Waziristani refugees who had settled in the border areas of Paktika and Khost went to Ghazni and, under Taliban guidance, selected three areas for their bases and residences.

Sources in Ghazni confirm that the three areas chosen by the TTP for a living are properties belonging to the Hazara community in this province, which will suffer the most damage.

Which TTP Faction Is Being Relocated to Ghazni Province?

Informed sources confirmed to the Hasht-e Subh Daily that most of the TTP fighters and their families soon to be relocated from Pakistan’s border areas to Ghazni belong to Hafiz Gul Bahadur, a senior commander of the TTP. Hafiz Gul Bahadur is accused of carrying out deadly attacks on Pakistani security forces. According to Pakistani media reports, the government has repeatedly requested the Taliban to hand him over to Islamabad.

On Monday, November 27, 2023, Pakistan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs summoned the Taliban’s chargΓ© d’affaires in Islamabad in connection with an attack in Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, which resulted in the deaths of several Pakistani soldiers. The ministry demanded that the Taliban arrest Hafiz Gul Bahadur, the leader of the TTP splinter group, and hand him over to Pakistan.

Meanwhile, reports suggest that Maulana Fazlur Rahman, the leader of the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam party in Pakistan, met with this TTP commander during his recent visit to Afghanistan. It appears that instead of handing over Hafiz Gul Bahadur to Pakistan, the outcome of these meetings was to move him away from the border area. In his latest statements, Bahadur claimed that the β€œIslamic Emirate” would govern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa within a few months.

Additionally, Pakistan’s Defense Minister Khawaja Asif has threatened that under the new military β€œOperation Azm-e-Istehkam” (Resolve for Stability), Pakistani Taliban sanctuaries outside Pakistan will be targeted. He has repeatedly accused the Taliban of harboring TTP fighters in Afghanistan.

Relocation of TTP Members to Other Parts of Afghanistan at Pakistan’s Request
Chinese Uyghurs who aim to liberate the Xinjiang region in western China to establish an Islamic government. China refers to this group as the β€œEast Turkistan Islamic Movement” and considers it a serious threat to its national security.

Previously, Andrei Belousov, the Russian defense minister, expressed deep concern at the Collective Security Treaty Organization’s (CSTO) Council of Defense Ministers meeting in Kazakhstan about the concentration of extremist groups along Afghanistan’s northern borders with Central Asia. He emphasized that Afghanistan under Taliban rule remains a primary source of instability in Central Asia.

Additionally, Kamchybek Tashiev, the head of Kyrgyzstan’s State Committee for National Security, stated at the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) security meeting in Bishkek that the increasing presence of terrorist groups in northern Afghanistan poses a threat to the southern borders of CIS countries.

Full article

Magadh

Jul 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
When current Afghans and Pakistan people united under Islam they rule india for 1000yrs. On the other hand the British so called Pakistan govt lost every war against india. The so called Islamic Pakistan govt has brought nothing but disaster to muslims in the region
Afghanistan and Pakistan were not united. Afghans were ruling over Pakistanis, and the status of a Punjabi Muslim under Afghan, Turk, or Arab rule was that of a slave. Those who came to the rescue of Punjabi Muslims from Afghan rule were Hindus and Sikhs from present-day India.
The great Muslim Punjabi poet Baba Waris Shah said of the situation, "khada peeta lahe da, baqi Ahmad Shahy da" β€” "we have nothing with us except what we eat and wear, all other things are for Ahmad Shah Abdali".

nibba

Jan 11, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro, I’ll write up my experience of Pakistan one day here but I’m wary to provide insights that the enemies can use against Pakistan, because I observed a lot that can be used by outsiders (it most likely is) to further destabilize the country. And yes it is a failed, artificial state.
the walled city of PAKSTAN is impossible for the enemies of PAKSTAN to OBSERVE without reading the insights of keyboard bros on the internet. such an impenetrable society.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
For the ladaghars to out west calling Pakistan an artificial state etc

I’m the ladaghar that’s calling it one. Do you think it’s the only one? Afghanistan is also one and so is India.

One doesn’t negate the other.

For the sake of this thread, I’ll keep the focus on Pakistan.

Take a look at the provinces and tell me if it’s a homogenous group or not?

it has so many ethnic fault lines; hence so many problems. I’m looking at things very rationally. South Asia should’ve been 50 separate countries instead of what the British deliberately left behind.

Users who are viewing this thread