• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

π„π¬πœπšπ₯𝐚𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“πžπ«π«π¨π«π’π¬π¦ 𝐀π₯ 𝐐𝐚𝐞𝐝𝐚, πˆπ’πŠπ & 𝐓𝐓𝐏: π€πŸπ π‘πšπ§'𝐬 𝐑𝐨π₯𝐞 𝐒𝐧 π‘πžπ π’π¨π§πšπ₯ πˆπ§π¬π­πšπ›π’π₯𝐒𝐭𝐲

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I’m starting to think he’s a larper given his verbiage.

I would ignore him.
I only tell da truth bhai. It irks ya……but that’s life no?

I know many whose grand paa’s were sikh like khotay da mahaz Bhajjhat khan Singh of NYC.

Here it’s all changaiz khan rhetoric……Hawai fire……but if yous dig a little, it’s all convert musings no?

:p

Magadh

Jul 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

I know many whose grand paa’s were sikh like khotay da mahaz Bhajjhat khan Singh of NYC.

Here it’s all changaiz khan rhetoric……Hawai fire……but if yous dig a little, it’s all convert musings no?

Most Pakistani and Indian Muslims are unaware that Changaiz Khan was not a Muslim but Tengrist. Changaiz Khan carried out a genocide of Muslims and forced the Abbasids in Iraq to eat pork. Many Pakistanis who claim to be Mongol don't realize that Mongolia is a 100% Buddhist country.

Magadh

Jul 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Why would a Shia pretend to be Sunni and behave that way? Sounds like a Hindu false flag to me. Makes absolutely no sense.
Hindus didn’t kill him for abusing Hindu gods and goddesses or for speaking against India. He was killed for being a Shia. The organization that claimed responsibility for his killing is a radical Sunni group, and they stated that they killed him because he was a Shia.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Most Pakistani and Indian Muslims are unaware that Changaiz Khan was not a Muslim but Tengrist. Changaiz Khan carried out a genocide of Muslims and forced the Abbasids in Iraq to eat pork. Many Pakistanis who claim to be Mongol don't realize that Mongolia is a 100% Buddhist country.
I just can’t stand this guy bhajhat khan Singh. His grand pa was sikh. Now he’s changaiz khan? Totally unacceptable:

1720160221279.jpeg

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Are you an Indian? You sound very Indian to me given the vitriolic hatred you have for Pakistan which sounds very much what Indians say about Pakistanis online including some dirty Hindutva Fu*ks hanging around.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hindus didn’t kill him for abusing Hindu gods and goddesses or for speaking against India. He was killed for being a Shia. The organization that claimed responsibility for his killing is a radical Sunni group, and they stated that they killed him because he was a Shia.
Yeh I’m sure, Hindus only rape and kill Muslim for much smaller offenses like eating beef.

I know you being an Indian and all, truth is whatever you people make it, and often not based in facts. I not believe a single word an Indian has to to say especially when it comes to Islam and Muslims.

Magadh

Jul 4, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yeh I’m sure, Hindus only rape and kill Muslim for much smaller offenses like eating beef.

I know you being an Indian and all, truth is whatever you people make it, and often not based in facts. I not believe a single word an Indian has to to say especially when it comes to Islam and Muslims.
In India, cows are not only sacred pet animals but also valuable property. The cost of a cow far exceed that of a car. If someone tries to steal or harm a cow, they deserve to die, as every person has the right to defend their property, family members, and pets, whether it's a dog, cat, horse, or cow. Personally, I have two pet horses at home, and if someone tried to harm them, I would shoot them.

Lulldapull

Oct 21, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are you an Indian? You sound very Indian to me given the vitriolic hatred you have for Pakistan which sounds very much what Indians say about Pakistanis online including some dirty Hindutva Fu*ks hanging around.
We don’t have any drama with India anymore and we don’t care about Indian Muslims nor Hindus.

In case you haven’t noticed it yet, you are just projecting your insecurities here if you talk about India or Hindus.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We don’t have any drama with India anymore and we don’t care about Indian Muslims nor Hindus.

In case you haven’t noticed it yet, you are just projecting your insecurities here if you talk about India or Hindus.
We don’t have drama with those bastards anymore? Didn’t I see a thread on how India’s supporting TTP through TTA? You might not have a problem with them since you’re likely one of them, or just a sem2sem type.

News flash, both cannot exist at the same time. Sooner or later Pakistan has to take care of business with them, or as things now are progressing, they will take care of business with Pakistan.

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In India, cows are not only sacred pet animals but also valuable property. The cost of a cow far exceed that of a car. If someone tries to steal or harm a cow, they deserve to die, as every person has the right to defend their property, family members, and pets, whether it's a dog, cat, horse, or cow. Personally, I have two pet horses at home, and if someone tried to harm them, I would shoot them.

Yeah but for Muslim cow is food

hussain0216

Elite Member
May 28, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

The Hindu is our main enemy

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro, I’ll write up my experience of Pakistan one day here but I’m wary to provide insights that the enemies can use against Pakistan, because I observed a lot that can be used by outsiders (it most likely is) to further destabilize the country. And yes it is a failed, artificial state.
In this day and age enemies know all unless you are North Korea type dictatorship.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Man, STFU
In this day and age enemies know all unless you are North Korea type dictatorship.
well there’s some things that I observed.

tbh it’s much easier to observe closed off societies than more open ones. NK followed the same pattern as where countries like Pakistan and India are open where anything can be somewhat weaponized to support a particular agenda or objective. If you catch my drift.

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Man, STFU

well there’s some things that I observed.

tbh it’s much easier to observe closed off societies than more open ones. NK followed the same pattern as where countries like Pakistan and India are open where anything can be somewhat weaponized to support a particular agenda or objective. If you catch my drift.
Oh I understand very well from in India we have Khalistani to farmers peotest to Mrgha Patkar dam peotest to Arundhati …. list goes on and on but nothing is hidden from state or enemies. Both knows all.

CPTPLANET

Jun 27, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Oh I understand very well from in India we have Khalistani to farmers peotest to Mrgha Patkar dam peotest to Arundhati …. list goes on and on but nothing is hidden from state or enemies. Both knows all.
Yup, same as in Pakistan obviously. Those social issues can turn into polarization topics given enough air.

I think homogenous countries and those with one dominant culture are better equipped to handle the stress sort of speak.

The Europeans didn’t enslaved us due to somewhat superior bravery and weaponry. It’s that their minds were able to effectively create divide and rule and ensure all of those countries they β€œleft” post WW2 are too busy fighting internally to ensure long term western dominance and playground to play in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest